Club Chat

Pelinor

The chat room is down again! Soooo...

Yes we are battleing Chay. He has two position matches back to back.

Yes I am playing (one hit per hour).

Suggestion: Try putting a CH girl in your 3rd and 9th slot if you can. If they hit with their Narcissim power it might be enough to get you an extra round or two.

• 4 weeks later...

It's no secret I am on a roll when it comes to getting the girls. In the last 30 days I have had only one day when a new girl has NOT joined my harem. I know this isn't normal but boy o boy it has been a fun ride so far. 😺

Some things in the club chat should be shared... like this"

to paraphrase Zori,

The RNG is my shepherd. Or border collie.

It layeth me down in green pastures and fisteth me in mine arse.

I shall be content to spend but not gain,

look but not want,

click but not win,

and cover mineself in failsauce.

Amen.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Light bulb moment on my side! I see the game vision and goals KK has in mind.

Recognizing that the company is small and has limited resources, the obvious thing is Gems are crucial to slowing things down enough for the art dept to keep up with the player activity.

Recognizing that players do not always get the girl means revivals and the new market revamp is crucial in allowing players to eventually get the girls.

The upcoming Market revamp also shows why "dating tokens" were removed. Once implemented the "shard drops" in the market place can be regulated by Kinkoid the same way they do it with girls on bosses or orbs in the PoP. This helps control how fast any player can get the girls giving time for their art dept to keep pace with the games growth.