Are Great Pachinko & GPx10 Orbs Useful?

nope1

On 4/16/2021 at 1:50 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Your own nickname answers your own claim almost perfectly. GP is one the most solid and handy features in the game at this time, and GPx10 orbs are very useful. Citing this in the same breath as common and rare items is very weird, to say the least.

Really? it gives me 10 items to then sell back

• Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, nope1 said:

Really? it gives me 10 items to then sell back

I'll try to answer to you instead of @DvDivXXX, just because i feel that you are getting very close to a ban and i want to try save you, specially from yourself and a bit of your nonsense thinking.

Now Gp green orbs are very useful. Why? Simple:

1. Gives you items 10 literally for free, that in the shop costs literally millions of Ymens. Money that you can use to upgrade girls, buy goodies (books,gifts) and spend to win a contest (specially this mean free 300 kobans or 120 kobans)
  2. 1 out of ten is a legendary equip certain : i don't know if you paid attention but not often they show up in the shop, and not always is something that you need. More gp orbs means more legendary equip = better stats = better fighting skills = better league placement = more kobans win 
  3. Win a contest: you know sell item contest is a reality. So more items to sell = better placement in contest=free kobans win
  4. Legendary contest: Here too there is always a contest day of "play pachinko for points". So more points = better placement in ranking = free legendary 5 star girl
  5. Missions in the Poa : There are always missions that ask to sell items (lots of items). So steps for Poa = free girls

And these are the very first things i can think. As you can see the orbs are quite useful. If you are not new to game i suggest to start thinking more about the way you are playing...... you are definitely making some mistakes....

For last sorry @DvDivXXXif i dared to answer instead of you and for the off topic post

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Xemnas said:

sorry @DvDivXXXif i dared to answer instead of you and for the off topic post

Are you kidding me? This is perfect. I didn't have the patience to educate our friend on this (especially considering their tone), but you did a great job. All I had to do was move these into their own thread, and done. Thank you! :) 

• Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Are Great Pachinko & GPx10 Orbs Useful?