24.04.21 log in problem

Blackeagle

have the problem with log in today  !  Home page is there but when I log in flare the page and after a few seconds it comes "500 internal server error an internal server error occurred"  the problem is there since about 6:30 use google chrome on pc please help or write a ticket to support since I can't come in

It sounds like you might have been banned automatically by the server (this sometimes happen when you're clicking a lot and the server is busy).

Try accessing the site from another IP address if you can (either through a VPN, or with a tweak on your router if you have the option). Emptying your cache and/or trying a different browser might help as well. Some browsers like Opera have a built-in basic VPN that usually does the trick in such cases.

Otherwise, if this is a temporary automatic ban, it should go away by itself after a few hours (often less). If it's not temporary (or not automatic) then only Kinkoid staff could tell you more, and they don't work on weekends, unfortunately. You could try the official Discord, but proceed at your own risk.

I hope this helps.

so thank you am now back on 🎉 Unfortunately, another browser didn't work either I asked my club via discord for help so that they can write to a supporter.

well the girl is gone resources are full and the new event starts a little later for me but it works again

• Like 1