Visual bug when upgrading a girl. The icon of the next pose always shows the first one.

jelom

When you are upgrading a girl, in the affection scene, the icon of the next pose in the upper right corner always show the icon (ico0.png) of the first pose instead of the correct one for the next star (ico1.png, ico2.png, etc).

Example, Lorelei, as you can see she is upgrading to the second star, but the reward icon is showing the icon of zero stars.

The bug is only visual. After paying, the next pose unlocks and you can see the correct image in all poses unlocked.

imagen.png.49593c1b0fd89ca016ad355a4631f542.png

• Like 4

I agree that there appears to be a bug here, but in my experience it is somewhat avoidable by players.  While this should definitely be fixed, I hope my reply helps circumvent the bug entirely.

I first noticed the issue ~10 months ago IIRC, but only on some girls, not all.  The pattern that I detected was that the bug surfaced once I'd upgraded a girl's affection at least once and afterwards clicked on the diamonds to cycle through her pose(s) on the main harem screen.  As soon as I did that one single time, the preview icon would revert to the prior unlocked pose.  Again, as memory serves, it wasn't always the FIRST pose (ico0.png), but rather the previous pose to the one I was about to unlock.  And once this was "messed up," all preview icons would remain incorrect until the girl was fully upgraded... but only for that girl.

Bugs like this annoy me greatly so I admit that I purposely did NOT do a lot of testing.  It is possible that I'd not alternated poses until unlocking the 2nd or higher (in the case of 5* girls) poses, in which case the bug may have given me different results than you report (i.e., going back to the previous pose rather than the initial one).  Once I determined a workaround, I refused to create further headaches for myself with this bug.  I don't remember whether I tried to clear my browser cache to see if that resolved the issue- if I did, that did not work- but I might not have even tried as I was so frustrated.  Apologies for lack of detail on this aspect.

Regardless, my workaround ever since has been to NEVER click alternate poses on the harem page until I unlock ALL poses- at which point, as you mention, it no longer matters as there are no more previews available and the poses themselves are always correct.

FWIW, I use Firefox as my browser & I play on hentaiheroes.com; other browsers or Nutaku may act differently.

On your behalf, I've upgraded Lorelei to her 2nd star pose and here's what I currently show:

Capture_Lorelei_2-Star.thumb.PNG.06b637102423e163d57ec791b149bd07.PNG

• Like 2