What XP Bundles are Contests talking about?

Liu K.

I decided to go for first in yesterday's Contest and the XP from Seasons still works there. I wasn't sure if it would work or not so I thought I would try. The message about it not working is very new and its always worked before. Since Seasons XP works, is it referring to XP from Bundles purchasable by money? Because I've never seen purchasable XP before.

sdfkjgb.png

16 minutes ago, MCP said:

It is referring to xp that you can get in some of the bundles that are purchased with real-life money. They are trying to avoid accusations of the game being pay-to-win.

Huh?  If they want to do that, they'd also need to exclude orbs, combativity, tickets, and kisses obtained from bundles and kobans from contests.

(Not to mention, I don't recall ever seeing XP in a bundle.)

Edited by Waifulord Sam
  • Like 1

@MCPSo you've seen some bundles that are purchasable with money have xp in them? I've never seen that. Do you remember when you saw it or what bundle it was? I check the bundles pretty regularly (I also buy some of them, though not many) and I play daily so I'm surprised I missed this. Basically I'm looking for some supportive evidence.

1 hour ago, Liu K. said:

300k O_O?! Man! I might buy that one if it was presented to me lol! @KenraeThat's bias against high level players. I call shenanigans lol! @MCPThank you very much for the picture and the conclusive answer to my question.

On the other hand, look how many market refreshes you're losing out on :)

I have a feeling that this offer is only available to new players.

• Haha 1