opinions on referee influence

geek0

The Wiki page comments as follows. Quote: "... However, with a coefficient of only 1.05 and low probabilities to have the right position, the favorite positions, and thus the judges, have almost no impact on the fight."

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

My own experience suggests that this is not quite true. E.g., Arena or ToF challenges, I've made the experience that the odds of winning are much higher, especially against much better opponents (up to 40 levels higher than oneself), if the referee matches your speciality / attribute (shagger / hardcore, expert / know-how, lover / charm).

So I always try to avoid the attribute referee that dominates mine. It's not that easy because the order changes in a 24-hour cycle, but it's feasible and worthwhile.

Do you've an opinion on this, or have you had other experiences?

I can defeat opponents even 50 levels higher than mine if they arranged the party bad/not boosted stats/I luckily trigger the skill twice in a row (i practically gain 3 rounds of free damages). The attacker got a great edge.

I can confirm the referee boosting is just something like 5% on dealt damage only when the referee call for your best position. Even with a matching referee, this happen something like 20% of times alone each round. Having battles a 5 rounds average lasting, you can expect to collect such bonus... once. That's obviously true for the opponent too.

To this you should sum up the usual Class bonus. Anyway, even by dealing 15% damage more, that's not relevant for the full outcome of a battle, as long the scores aren't very close. I fully completed 2 seasons without even caring who's the referee.

So I really dunno if selecting battles by the referee is beneefictual at all.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thanks 1