League Demotion

Squirt42

It should be possible to be demoted to a lower league if performance is in the bottom 20%. About a month ago I was used to last few hours of a weekly league being beaten several times and knocked out of the top 15, which was fine, I did NOT want to be promoted to the Dicktator II. But then I get up next morning and I am in a whole new bracket with players 100 levels above me I have no chance of beating, even with the 4 purple Boosters going. So for over a month now I managed to level 308 to 316 but my experience from leagues had slowed to a crawl because competing against people I just can't beat. Been the bottom player in every 6-day reset for a month now and kinda want to quit. I even tried being last place once and didn't demote me. How am I consistently in this bracket and no other low levels promoted into it? If players are high level and stopped playing they should be beatable and bumped down in the leagues. Bottom 20% get demoted so they are competing with players that peer and actively playing.