Club Champion Reward Shards Do Not Display When You Leave In Fight Screen

Grumolch

So I've noticed this on at least three occasions, and I believe this to be the case every time. If I happen to go into a 'battle' with the Club Champion, then let the fight play out in the background while I go do something else...Sometimes I will not get back to my PC until after the Champion is defeated. When this is the case, I'm still in the Champion 'battle results' screen while the Champion has been defeated. If I then go to the home screen or club screen, there is no display of reward shards. This is in contrast to, if I had already been on the 'home screen' and the Champ was defeated, I would see the 'chest' icon on the Club, then go retrieve my shards/rewards, and it displays the rewards upon entering the Club.

So, to be clear, if I'm still in the Club on the Champ Battle Results screen, I can't then get the Rewards notification, telling me how many shards I've earned.

(I would have posted this in the Patch Notes thread, but I felt this is a specific issue, and that thread is a hot mess)

Thanks.

Yes, if the club champion is defeated when you are in the club champion page, the only way to know how many shards you got is going to the harem page and check it there, if you knew how many shards the girl had previously.