Myth Girl does not appear at all

xXLeafXx

I already saw a thread about not getting shades from Ninja Spion. My problem however is, that my myth girl doesn appear at all. The display shows me, that it will take more than one hour for the myth girl to appear. This was also hours ago.
I dont know, if the event was shut down due to the fact, that you wont get rewards, or if this is a seperate bug?
I just thought, it would might  complete the issue...
image.png.c85d17dd18b77cf0bcb2cd6ea85bca9d.pngGood luck.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean so apologies in beforehand if my answer here is off the mark.

Alright, 9000 shards are added every 2 hours, I believe that the reason you're not seeing the girl as you said, at all is because all 9000 shards have so far been depleted in roughly 2-4 minutes every time. So unless you're checking into her at the exact beginning of the next batch of shards, chances are that the number have been 0 every time.

No need to panik. There have so far in every mythic days event been leftover shards at the end of the event, so your chances are looking bright.

Thanks for the explanation Slynia! 
I really thought the poll for the event was meant to make the whole thing more playable for the players.
Now I understand that it was intended to bind the player to the game for 72 hours.
Even as an unemployed person, I wouldn't do that. The goal of making this event absolutely unplayable for working people was 100% achieved.