display values do not match subtracted values

geek0

I like even numbers, so i always wait until e.g. the cost to refill energy is even (i.e. displays 218Koban for 96 energy). However, these displayed values are not always correct. That's why i now have an odd Koban count. Nothing tragic, but a little misleading.

starting count:  before.png.d9e17845ef9eb5a63a1686f15b7a2fbb.png

now:                  now.png.638616ce582123879aba0cb06bbdab87.png

Edited by geek0
add screens

Some time passes between what you're shown and you clicking to spend, the cost can change accordingly because it depends on the time left to be full, usually 1 less koban.

Edited by Kenrae

Thanks @Kenrae. Nice try^^. However, I do not seem to have expressed myself clearly. I'm aware that it's dependent on time. I'll stick with my 218 Koban example. I'm not waiting for it to drop from 218 to 217, but from 219 to 218. Thus the time that passes until i click, which is a few seconds at most, should be irrelevant. I think.
But that is exactly not the case. 218 is displayed, but 219 is still subtracted. That is not what the devs intended, is it?

As additional info: It doesn't matter whether you wait another half an hour or more after clicking on the refillrefill.png.e976c86d3f90c8c2ebbfb8517074437c.png, what is deducted is actually what is displayed, as long as you don't reload the refill screen, too. But not always, as i've described before, or at least tried to.

Edited by geek0
add screen + additionals

35 minutes ago, geek0 said:

Thanks @Kenrae. Nice try^^. However, I do not seem to have expressed myself clearly. I'm aware that it's dependent on time. I'll stick with my 218 Koban example. I'm not waiting for it to drop from 218 to 217, but from 219 to 218. Thus the time that passes until i click, which is a few seconds at most, should be irrelevant. I think.
But that is exactly not the case. 218 is displayed, but 219 is still subtracted. That is not what the devs intended, is it?

If that's the case, then no, sure (I guess you mean from 218 to 219, which is clearly a bug then).