2 things I never see in Equipment

X-Tandem-X

I've never seen any Legendary items after each 8 hour reload or refresh in the 3 years I've been playing. Also when is the Mythic items coming for equipment and boosters it's been in the list and still nothing pops up. Always Rare and Epic in Equipment. Also we need 4 more slots added on making it 12 if you do this 8 is not enough with 5 items on the list. It's time to kick this game up a notch and finish it's design. We're tired of waiting for your flag ship game to be finished. Same issue for the new Comix Harem. Thank you for your time.

Screenshot 2021-06-23 074429.png

Edited by X-Tandem-X

• X-Tandem-X changed the title to 2 things I never see in Equipment

Legendary Equipment appears in the market extremely rarely, and only once you're high level enough (I don't know the exact level they start to appear).

As for Mythic Equipment and Boosters, I *REALLY* hope they NEVER do that. It would be the worst change to the game ever.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Legendary items do appear (i am 300+ level) but i'd say once a week and even then the 10x pachinko is much better and makes it completely useless. Still worse is that even the items from top tier champions are of lower value.