Issues with matchmaking on leagues

Chumbi

Have someone notice the horrible Matchmaking on leagues, I am currently at 241 level all upgraded, and I am getting more of my 100% matches from people who are 100- 250 levels more than me. Over 55 fights fought I have lost all of them so far, I do not know what changed or if I got screwed by a randomize system but I am going for the 100% total losses record

Edited by Chumbi

9 minutes ago, Chumbi said:

100- 250 EXP

I assume you meant to say levels here right? As 100-250 EXP is less exp than what I gain from winning a single fight in the league (Dicktator 3).

There is no matchmaking system for the leagues as there is for Seasons, in Seasons you have Mojo that puts you against other players of equal-ish level and mojo as you, in the league however, the only thing that matters is where you placed in your previous league, place in the Top 15 will advance you to the next tier (up til Dicktator 3). Placing in the bottom 15 (or have 0 points) will put you back in the previous tier, placing anywhere else will make you stay in the same tier for the next week.

If you are losing your battles then you should go back 1 or more tiers, until you can start winning again, and then stay there and try to place in the 30th-16th spots.
When and if it gets too easy, I would ascend a tier and try again.

On 7/6/2021 at 10:06 AM, Slynia said:

I assume you meant to say levels here right? As 100-250 EXP is less exp than what I gain from winning a single fight in the league (Dicktator 3).

There is no matchmaking system for the leagues as there is for Seasons, in Seasons you have Mojo that puts you against other players of equal-ish level and mojo as you, in the league however, the only thing that matters is where you placed in your previous league, place in the Top 15 will advance you to the next tier (up til Dicktator 3). Placing in the bottom 15 (or have 0 points) will put you back in the previous tier, placing anywhere else will make you stay in the same tier for the next week.

If you are losing your battles then you should go back 1 or more tiers, until you can start winning again, and then stay there and try to place in the 30th-16th spots.
When and if it gets too easy, I would ascend a tier and try again.

Thank you!