tower of fame bug after update

StormAnimal

15x performance doesn't work after update. when you press the button you get the notification, that you're out of combativity points. seems like someone messed up with performance points/combativity points. also i get strange rewards from fights. i finished a fight with 95% health left and only got 15+0 points. with so much hp left it should be 15+9 or 15+10. 

1 minute ago, Razielsun said:

hi storm animal, sorry for my bad english...

I heard with the rework of the combat system, if you win you gain gain 15 points if you lose you gain 0 point .

And the bonus points is no more gain now...

interesting, because in most of the other fights i got the bonus points and it would be outrageous to remove bonus points in a running week. 

I've got 15 points for battles I've won. It just seems to be >50% HP left it's 25 and <50% it's 15.

The worst thing is that this was already reported on the test server, it's not like this bug was unknown.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, StormAnimal said:

great. with either +0 or +10 now i see 5 others with over 6900 points in my tower of fame so far (i've never seen this before) while i finished with 65xx. 

You haven't seen that before? It's fairly normal... at the top spots, of course, not all around. Which league are you in 🤔

1 minute ago, Kenrae said:

You haven't seen that before? It's fairly normal... at the top spots, of course, not all around. Which league are you in 🤔

normally it's way more even. probably because top spots are clashing harder on each other. everything was fine before the patch and now results are a total mess. 

2 minutes ago, StormAnimal said:

normally it's way more even. probably because top spots are clashing harder on each other. everything was fine before the patch and now results are a total mess. 

Yeah, well, now it's easy to get a 25. I had nearly all my fights done already 🙄

Edited by Kenrae

There's another bug with the tower of fame since the update. Now you can't see your rank in your info on the right. The only way to see your rank on that screen now is to scroll the list of players to see your name. It looks like there's plenty of room on the right side by your token count to put your rank. I hope the devs fix this soon.