The new update

New update, 7 girl teams  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather the new or old?

• Like the 7 girl teams
    • Like the 3 girl teams

7 girls team should add more team choice and variety...BUT it didn't work right now.

A 3 girls team with mystic girls will annilate a 7 girls team, the game reuse the same 3 girls to battle against the 7 girls.

And why a 3 mystic girls team have higher stats than a full high level 7 girls team ?

it's like they average the stats of all girls, and not add them, to do the team stats.

edit...

don't know if they still change things, server side, but now, my 7 girls team get 25 points in league, agans 3 girls team. 

Edited by spacedragon64

24 minutes ago, spacedragon64 said:

7 girls team should add more team choice and variety...BUT it didn't work right now.

A 3 girls team with mystic girls will annilate a 7 girls team, the game reuse the same 3 girls to battle against the 7 girls.

And why a 3 mystic girls team have higher stats than a full high level 7 girls team ?

it's like they average the stats of all girls, and not add them, to do the team stats.

edit...

don't know if they still change things, server side, but now, my 7 girls team get 25 points in league, agans 3 girls team. 

The more girls gives more hp*(not too sure on the real name for it) thats what i know

Totally confused though to be fair I didn't really get it before either.  But it is definitely better to get more use out of variety and not have hundreds of useless characters so I like the intent of the changes.  Would be nice to see a few things though...

- Sorting girls as mentioned above.  By trait or rarity or active bonuses or remaining affection needed...

- More than +5 affection on a win.  At least scale it with rarity?  Doesn't feel like anything is being accomplished when you need tens of thousands.  Assuming this small amount goes back to the beginning of the game when much, much less would have been needed to make a difference

- Maybe add a new type of character leveling (say for unlocking additional lore or art or something not mechanics based) that can only be gained by a new experience for using them in battles.  Also more motivation to cycle through weaker or older girls.

Edited by Underwriter
  • Like 1

The poll, AS SUCH, is meaningless. I don't care HOW MANY girls per team are in the combat system.

If you mean, "do you prefer the old combat system or the new combat system"... The old. IT WORKED.

This is not to say it was equitable. Charm had problems that weren't fixable with the 3 class round-robin system. but it functioned as designed, which THE NEW SYSTEM DOES NOT DO.

The current system does not map onto champion battles currently, and the changes they've made by removing matching moves has DESTROYED the ability for players to fight champions, ESPECIALLY at lower levels.

The current system in the tower awards tower points in 4 quantum values: 3, 13, 15, 25. NO OTHER SCORE FROM AN INDIVIDUAL FIGHT IS POSSIBLE. This is somewhere between tragic and HORRIFIC.

That said, I like the idea of the "blessings". But there lies ANOTHER issue:
TOTAL STATS.
Mythic Girls are at the top of the heap.
5 Star Legendary Girls next.
Rarely, can some other 5-star girl get within range of the 5-star legendaries without a rare double boost applying to the girl. (vs none for the 5*L). A single almost always falls a bit short.

So, they haven't really changed which girls are irrelevant once you have enough of that upper category to rely on.

==========
The new system fixes inequality between the classes by dragging EVERYONE down into the mud. And it's not granular enough on Tower scoring.

Go back to the old way, put the "new" system back into testing. FIX it, then roll it back out.  Unless you can make those fixes in the first week, then just roll them out directly.

• Like 2