5 star affection increase discussion

Jack_HH

Seriously, those prices are getting ridiculously huge.

And that's still a somewhat manageable quantity, but by the time the upgrades get to Kalissa, my 39th girl, it would cost me 5.3 M to 4 stars and 37.8 M to 5 stars, that's more than 43 millions, and I got to that quantity of money at around 4 months of daily play. And that's on in-game money, the quantity goes even more ridiculous on kobans: 21,060 kobans, almost 4 epic pachinko girls worth of kobans just to upgrade a single girl!!!

I understand that at certain level money gets kind of redundant, but I just would like for things to be kept at reasonable levels.

Note: I got the costs for the 39th girl from the wiki, I cross referenced them with the current girls I had to upgrade and they check perfectly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Seriously, those prices are getting ridiculously huge.

And that's still a somewhat manageable quantity, but by the time the upgrades get to Kalissa, my 39th girl, it would cost me 5.3 M to 4 stars and 37.8 M to 5 stars, that's more than 43 millions, and I got to that quantity of money at around 4 months of daily play. And that's on in-game money, the quantity goes even more ridiculous on kobans: 21,060 kobans, almost 4 epic pachinko girls worth of kobans just to upgrade a single girl!!!

I understand that at certain level money gets kind of redundant, but I just would like for things to be kept at reasonable levels.

Note: I got the costs for the 39th girl from the wiki, I cross referenced them with the current girls I had to upgrade and they check perfectly.

This is why i came to forum asap i saw prices, they should be lowered or we should get "boost" in gaining in game money... This is seriously starting to be a big problem....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ichigosageda said:

This is why i came to forum asap i saw prices, they should be lowered or we should get "boost" in gaining in game money... This is seriously starting to be a big problem....

Yeah, been thinking this for a long time. Game money was already a problem after this recent rare affection item upgrade. Our harem girls gives way too little money during their 1-2 hours timing. Same way boss fights gives way too little money, especially when you do lower lvl "boss girl hunt". Simply said, you don't get enough money to buy exp items, affection item and upgrading the girls you have got.

And then they added these new 5 stars for girls, which are way too high. And we have to consider that there will be more 5 star scenes coming and if we look the difference between first two girl 5* and these new ones...... next 2 will cost even more!

Really, game is now in point that something has to be done. Either lower prices of all items/girl upgrades or at minimum 50% increase to all game money we get at the moment.

• Like 2

i have only around 4m left after upgrading Red battler to 5 stars which gives 5670 at 5 stars and Ankyo to 5 stars which gives you 6525 so she beats the former higher paying girl at 5 stars the price is already going up high with just my fourth 5 star girl Ankyo costed 9.68M to upgrade her to 5 star while Red battler just costed around 3.8 million i did not pay much attention since i was just upgrading fast also Ankyo gets a purple haired girl added near her that i have never seen before maybe a future girl. worth upgrading just for the cute purple haired girl on 4 and 5 star upgrades.

Ankyo gives the highest money in the game at 5 stars if you don't want to pay the money you could just use kobans instead which is what they want you to do also the 4 and 5 star upgrades increase the girls stats as well so not only do you get more affection scenes and more money but they become stronger as well.

I don't see them lowering the price since they would have to refund the people that already paid for the upgrades which might be hard to do the 5 star upgrades are more for people that have gotten to the last world level that are waiting for more quests to be added which pays a lot more money for the boss there so easier to make money the upgrades are not just for making more money if that is what you're doing them for you're better keeping your money the upgrades are mainly for the extra affection scenes,4 and 5 star upgraded picture and that they get better stats when you upgrade their affection level as well experience level is not the only way to increase their stats.

these prices are getting insane it hard enough just to follow the daily needs in our game. well maybe it is worth it because ankyo will be the best girl giving money but the cost to get that is ridicules please game developer if you see this reduce the cause rate.

• Like 3

I think such prices are a true pain in the ass, that is correct, but at least you can watch the scene before you paid it. The hideous cost is the affection cost. The 10th girl -thats Ankyo for many- requires 26,650 total aff.points, which is around 11.113.050 in income for paid aff. items. Sure, she stands midway of those 26k aff. points at 4th star, but still, paying 10k aff.points cost more than 4M income, before you cant even watch the scene.

Of course some aff.items are free gifts, but eventually you wont play much Great Pachinko and quest rewards wont include these items after lv 100, so most needed aff.item will be paid at the market.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ranchersa said:

I think such prices are a true pain in the ass, that is correct, but at least you can watch the scene before you paid it. The hideous cost is the affection cost. The 10th girl -thats Ankyo for many- requires 26,650 total aff.points, which is around 11.113.050 in income for paid aff. items. Sure, she stands midway of those 26k aff. points at 4th star, but still, paying 10k aff.points cost more than 4M income, before you cant even watch the scene.

Of course some aff.items are free gifts, but eventually you wont play much Great Pachinko and quest rewards wont include these items after lv 100, so most needed aff.item will be paid at the market.

Not having items after level 100 is a bug also this is not a video game you're not suppose to finish the game in a day it's good to have things to do since it takes a lot of time to make each world level for the game only one new world level has been added since i started and they're releasing the quests for it still so no rush to get everything done.

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

12m sounds alot but if u collect money a while this shouldnt be a problem. thint its should be about 1-2 weeks

I agree with you that Ankyo is still manageable. I'm afraid for the future since we are only at the forth adventure girl. But what's going to happen when we get to Kalissa and Lenaëlle? Depending on their slots, the cost for the updates could even surpass 100 millions! Since Kalissa is my 39th girl, I would have to pay 43 millions, and Lenaëlle should be around my 50th girl, and that would be 55 millions, and that's not even counting the investment on affection items. And considering all event and pachinko girls, there are players that should have Kalissa around their 80th spot!

12 millions is not too much money to handle for an advanced player, but I'm trying to get the attention of the developers so they fix the system while quantities are still manageable, so they notice that following this system, the economy of the game is going to break when we get the updates for future girls.

• Like 1

bunny 5* was about 2m juliett 4m (2x more) ankyo 12m (6x more) so next should be 48m if the rate if incresement keep the same.

my tactic is always leveling girls with the lowest star so the total amount keep going on and price is only slow increasing. 5* r really high cost and will take long time to get the money back, but i see this as investment like buying a house for example. at the start u have high cost. not only price for the house also more for fixing things or renovation, so it will take several decades to get this back, but after that i will pay of and u will earn profit.

il y a 40 minutes, BananaJoy a dit :

bunny 5* was about 2m juliett 4m (2x more) ankyo 12m (6x more) so next should be 48m if the rate if incresement keep the same.

Bunny 5* was 968k and Juliette was 1 936k. Also, unless the next girl to get new stars is you're 50th girl, it shouldn't cost 48 millions for the 5th star since it's the price for the 50th girl. 

You can see how the price is calculated and how much future 5* will cost here:http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

5 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

12 millions is not too much money to handle for an advanced player, but I'm trying to get the attention of the developers so they fix the system while quantities are still manageable, so they notice that following this system, the economy of the game is going to break when we get the updates for future girls.

They are trying to earn more income, and the dedicated players are the ones who have the most girls, and are most likely to pay, and Patreon subscribers get their money back in kobans as well.

wish they would reduce the new pricing system, but highly doubt they will :/

Guess it might be time to join Patreon for some.

The problem is  on multiple fronts:
First there was easy to upgrade 3 stars pretty quick and cheap. so  they change it, but screwed it up big time
Now if you want to buy affection it costs you a lot of money..a lot...,  money are hard to get now  and only the last boss gives a decent amount.
For the girls part ..you need to fight lower bosses to get the girls from them, but  the amount of money they drop is a joke, so if you fight the lower bosses you cant get money to buy affection, and you need a lot of affection to upgrade the girls  then a lot of money to buy that affection  then a LOT MORE money to upgrade the girls.

It is a vicious circle.. you fight a very long time to get 1 girls, then you switch to the last boss to get the money  to buy the affection and to upgrade the girl..and then back again to the lower boss ..and so on.

The only thing i do not understand why the hell do i need to pay that exorbitant price to upgrade my girl since i already payed a lot of money  for that affection required, in my opinion this final pay should NOT exist !

• Like 2

trying to fix the problem hehehehehehe.... their is no problem only problem is ower wallet... if you don't pay well you don't get whate you want or it will take you a very very long time just being playing for a week and the way things are going it is an other sexganster pussysaga rip off....paying for zero's and ones that doesn't cost for the makers totaly nothing and no effort in a way this are a sort of scam games...only fair to pay games a see(from free games) you give a small fie for timed premium=20euro for 4month's 50procent more drop rate and 50procent more money and last  25procent more drop kobans and faster timers on energie and combatpower  that is to me is a fair game....for 20euro 4 month's...that is yes just 5euro a month well 1000players spend 20euro's is like 20.000euro  means you get like 5000euro a month....for some makers that hated to work for some bosse and rater be home doing nothing i think that is not bad to start and when the word gets out you get more members that are willing to pay that small fee for 4 month's premium....just spread the word when it happens...

Edited by brimmeke

32 minutes ago, mcalucard said:

i heard, in the futur soon, their will be an event pvp who will make us win more monney.

They probably fix this price knowing about this futur event..

The price is not that high if you're at the last world boss level the 4 and 5 star girls are for end game or people getting close to the end of the game players arena also pays more money at higher levels as well plus higher level players have more harem members for lower level players it's possible to save up money to do it or save up or buy kobans and use them instead to do the upgrade.

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

The price is not that high if you're at the last world boss level the 4 and 5 star girls are for end game or people getting close to the end of the game players arena also pays more money at higher levels as well plus higher level players have more harem members for lower level players it's possible to save up money to do it or save up or buy kobans and use them instead to do the upgrade.

so newplayers are left in the dark??? that is sad .....hi5 natstar

7 hours ago, vampirash said:

The problem is  on multiple fronts:
First there was easy to upgrade 3 stars pretty quick and cheap. so  they change it, but screwed it up big time
Now if you want to buy affection it costs you a lot of money..a lot...,  money are hard to get now  and only the last boss gives a decent amount.
For the girls part ..you need to fight lower bosses to get the girls from them, but  the amount of money they drop is a joke, so if you fight the lower bosses you cant get money to buy affection, and you need a lot of affection to upgrade the girls  then a lot of money to buy that affection  then a LOT MORE money to upgrade the girls.

It is a vicious circle.. you fight a very long time to get 1 girls, then you switch to the last boss to get the money  to buy the affection and to upgrade the girl..and then back again to the lower boss ..and so on.

The only thing i do not understand why the hell do i need to pay that exorbitant price to upgrade my girl since i already payed a lot of money  for that affection required, in my opinion this final pay should NOT exist !

dont know how many girls u have cause price increase with each girl but mostly i dont buy affaction. get alot of them from arena and during pachinko contest. so its not really necessary to buy affection items

• Greetingz changed the title to 5 star affection increase discussion
  • 5 months later...