KUMIKO AGAIN????

rsmaster

On 8/1/2021 at 12:49 PM, rsmaster said:

We need some new club champion girls!!!!

We need new Sex Champion girls as well. I mean really, they claim to be Sex Champions, but their harem hasn't grown by even one girl in over a year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Please no... not until after the whole Champion combat system gets realigned to the new mechanics & the shard amounts increase back to something reasonable.

After last month's debacle with a 4th Club Champion, we had 1/3 of our Club going after her & 2/3 still stuck on the prior girl.  Half of those battling for the earlier girl were those that could only hope to gain a minimal shard drop, which went from a potential of x3 down to a mere x1 (period).  No matching poses possible on the new (KH) girl meant that it was easier for many of us to over-score our allotment while simultaneously crushing other members' best efforts.  This added an additional level of misery regarding coordination of efforts- something difficult enough to do in normal circumstances among members across the globe, now compounded by too many changes & types of battles going on simultaneously.

Seeing that this month the CC Tier didn't decay means that it will only be more of a grind for those struggling to catch up.  I was ELATED this month to see Kumiko return again and, at the current rate, would be grateful to continue to see repeats for the next several months so that others (who are participating EVERY challenge!) have a chance to be rewarded for their overall helpfulness.

Regarding Sex Champions- I have the same issues with the mechanics (i.e., nerf) & would prefer keeping my tickets for the CC (to help my clubmates and because there WILL be new girls for sure) but at least here I could choose my own pace without affecting anyone else.

• Like 6