Help understanding battle team

Sex&Zen

Hi all! I gain my 3rd KH Mythic girl and have a little question.

I maxed out the girl and try to put her in my Orgy Team but... Well... doesn't metter where I put her, my stats going down (I lose about 4.000 on Attack power and arount 7000 Ego if I use her)

My Orgy Team, trying to be "balanced", is with 4 KH girls (2 Mytic and 2 5 star Legendary), 2 5 star HC and 1 5 star Charm and it's pretty useful, but I though that adding another Mytic girl instead one of my non-primary class woul help the team to be stronger, but this isn't. Can someone explain me how it works? (I have no Blessed girls in the team)

Thank's a lot!

For starters, wth the new battle system, it doesn't matter which class a girl is.

She can be mythic but if you don't develop her that doesn't mean much. Do you have her at 6 stars? Otherwise she's just a legendary, give or take.

What matters is the sum of her three stats. The gives attack, defense and ego. It depends on the girl base stats, her current stars and her current level. If you're losing stats with her that means your substituting her for a girl that has better stats right now, even if potentially the mythic girl is able to have more.

1 minuto fa, Kenrae ha scritto:

For starters, wth the new battle system, it doesn't matter which class a girl is.

She can be mythic but if you don't develop her that doesn't mean much. Do you have her at 6 stars? Otherwise she's just a legendary, give or take.

What matters is the sum of her three stats. The gives attack, defense and ego. It depends on the girl base stats, her current stars and her current level. If you're losing stats with her that means your substituting her for a girl that has better stats right now, even if potentially the mythic girl is able to have more.

Thank's for you reply Kenrae! This means (based on what you say and due to te fact that I have all girls maxed out) that I find (for now) the "perfect team"? LOL I'm Joking

3 hours ago, Sex&Zen said:

Thank's for you reply Kenrae! This means (based on what you say and due to te fact that I have all girls maxed out) that I find (for now) the "perfect team"? LOL I'm Joking

Maxed out on level AND affection (stars)? With the current blessings the only mythic girls that is part of the best team possible is Bunna, but you've said you don't have blessed girls...

Just compare both girls stats. The sum of their three stats.