Beginner ToF ?s

Clce101

Since I am still newish, the bugs, and reworked battle system I have a few questions about ToF.  Is there another way on mobile to see the league your in? I just noticed it is hidden behind a game link the other day. What are the refresh timer for the battle attempts? I don't seem to be able to see or find this info. If I remember correctly it is 15 minutes? Maybe longer idk. Before last patch force me to play on tablet. I am currently just using the battles for extra exp. and to gain points for daily contests when applicable. With that in mind should I grind out battles? Last week I did that and was top ranked until I got to the later battles where upgrades and boosters would be needed to win. This week I have attempted the tougher battles first and mainly for bumps on exp contests. Doing so I am ranked 25, but I was trying to save lower level opponents for the contest points. To get demoted where do you need to rank? Can you stay in the current league? The rewards are a nice bonus but not something I'm counting on. Fighting for top spot and advancing leagues will be a goal when both my character and girls are higher lvl/maxed, or is that a pessimistic look on Tof?