Missions

Haha....I had the same doubt when I started the game but for mission you just need to accept it and wait for the given time and it will complete automatically.....You don't have to do anything just accept it and after given time claim the reward and then accept next mission

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Completed missions don't disappear at the end of the day?

If yes and you keep tham, do you still get the daily reward?

Regular daily missions once accepted they stay there untill you press claim. However if you have event missions and you claim them outside the event timer. (For example you claim the 14th mission on the 15th day) You won't get that added to your event counter since the event is officially finished. But the reward stays there for you to claim it.

3 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Completed missions don't disappear at the end of the day?

If yes and you keep tham, do you still get the daily reward?

pretty sure they stay as long as you dont "claim reward" but the daily present is lost if you dont take it that day.

If its the same for contests and you abadon the game for a year and come back you have a million "claim reward" for place 27+ xD

1 minute ago, Sarkasth said:

pretty sure they stay as long as you dont "claim reward" but the daily present is lost if you dont take it that day.

If its the same for contests and you abadon the game for a year and come back you have a million "claim reward" for place 27+ xD

You lose your random daily reward. However as a level 40, You ruin several K's or even M's on daily mission acceptances. I've been accepting but not claiming since like november. Once that new level cap comes I'll accept all these missions and get like 2-4 levels.

il y a 2 minutes, Shidou a dit :

You lose your random daily reward. However as a level 40, You ruin several K's or even M's on daily mission acceptances. I've been accepting but not claiming since like november. Once that new level cap comes I'll accept all these missions and get like 2-4 levels.

I'm not lvl 40 but pretty sure I would never have thought of that. Good tip

Il y a 1 heure, Rapid a dit :

I won the Harem battle vs dark guy and i cant go to the next mission 

This thread has nothing to do with that and the question was already answered.
But anyway, you don't only need to beat him, you need him to drop a green orb so continue to fight him.

• Like 1