Seasons reward usage

Clce101

14 hours ago, Clce101 said:

What is the best/optimal usage of f2p season rewards of kisses, energy, and combativity? Legendary days, PoA, or just daily contest to try and win the number 1 rank?

I don't know if it is the best and the most optimal but this is how I do it. I use kisses from Seasons during KC. I save the energy for PoA. I save combativity rewards from Seasons and PoA to use during classic event at start of month. This usually allows me to get all of the villain event girls. I mostly ignore LD. I do open the 2nd path for PoA every month with income from the league. This you may have to wait. LC hasn't been a problem for me to get the girl. I just leveled up above 400 so next LC will not be easy. I don't go for daily contests very often but when I do I go for it hard to make sure that I get into top 4. Time your spending with the events. For beginners, focus on a few high value events such as LC and PoA. These require some planning. Unless you spend real money, you can't complete them all. As your koban income improves, OD is a good event to splurge so is PoA 2nd path.

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 3

@Methos2 thank you for your input. I should have enough koban to open up PoA this month (2nd month playing) if I decide on it and I have 4 1st place finishes saved up for later in the month so I can pick and choose a bit of what I want to go after. I do really appreciate getting insight into what and how a higher level player plans.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Clce101 said:

thank you for your input.

you're welcome

10 hours ago, Clce101 said:

I should have enough koban to open up PoA this month (2nd month playing) if I decide on it and I have 4 1st place finishes saved up for later in the month

When you said that you saved the daily contest finishes, do you mean that you haven't collected on the rewards? If so, be careful with that, there is expiration date with how long you can save it for. I don't remember the number of days. It would be a shame to lose your hard earned kobans due to that.

Before you spend the kobans on PoA bonus path, make sure that you have enough resource to clear it, such as tickets, ymens, and items to sell (equipment). It would suck to get struck on a tier after you spend the kobans. To get the most out of PoA, it requires some planning.

10 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

When you said that you saved the daily contest finishes, do you mean that you haven't collected on the rewards? If so, be careful with that, there is expiration date with how long you can save it for. I don't remember the number of days. It would be a shame to lose your hard earned kobans due to that.

21 days.

• Like 2

@Methos2 that was my next concern was the resources. I play very slowly I think. I currently have 10 million yemens, 100 champion tokens, 20 items to sell, but 15 10 GP orbs sitting in my bank. So I am not 100% sure I'like go for tier 2 of PoA this month but I feel like I've planned pretty well so far. I think I could make it level 15 or 16 8th PoA because of what I've saved so far. My only concern are the pvp battle wins which is why I was saving the daily contest wins as long as I could. I haven't cashed in any of the season rewards that can't be banked so to speak. After my 1st PoA I saw the positive of saving everything for that time of the month so I have almost all of my harem ready for upgrades except for the 1 star girls and I am able to farm 2 PoP in 7 hours so the upgrades coming for spending Yemen should help with the pvp battles and more PoP, at least in my head. Which is why I am not 100% sold on getting tier 2. I am leaning on trying to complete a whole PoA before buying tier 2 so I have that experience instead of wasting koban. But I already feel more prepared than my first one, but I was curious if that was a decent plan or not. Which your insight was greatly helpful with. As for the 1st place saves I got 6 more days before I have to start claiming on day 20, maybe I'll do day, 19 just to be safe and thank you for your concern.

• Like 1

@Kenrae thanks for the contest info. That was one of my earlier questions that I asked and got info on. It may seem like I'might asking too many annoying questions but I'm just trying to understand stand and some of the information isn't clear or out of date. I normally do a search and look through the first 5 pages of searches before I post a question.

Even though we have a FaQ and a few new play guidelines they don't cover everything nor get into details as much as I would like.

13 minutes ago, Clce101 said:

So I am not 100% sure I'like go for tier 2 of PoA this month but I feel like I've planned pretty well so far.

PoA requirements on some tiers are different for different player levels so I can't say whether or not you have enough. You will have to check when PoA starts. The PvP tiers require kisses. If you have been saving some kisses from Seasons, you shouldn't have an issue. Same for the villain tiers using combativiity. Since this is your 1st time trying for bonus path, use all of Seasons and PoA rewards to clear the paths. Maybe wait for opening the bonus path until you are certain that you can clear tier 20. Gauge how fast you progress and what resource you are tight with. This helps you to adjust for future PoA. When you get more comfortable with PoA, you can start planning on how to save the PoA rewards for the following month. For example, I save all combativity rewards from PoA for the following classic event. To do so, I have to stretch clearing PoA to almost to the last day. It is risky if I don't plan ahead but it allows me to get the following classic event girls with little or no koban spending.

If you reserve your resources throughout the month, you should be able to clear PoA and LC without issue.

Based off the 401+ account in the faq kisses needed 175, items to sell 120, combativity 235, champion tickets 115, energy 360, contest points of 20000, and spend Yemen of x amount based off level there was almost a billion and my last PA was around 10 million which will go up but nowhere close to that I believe. I think I got a good plan developing but I'm still not sure if I'll try this month or next because the pop requiring wins. But I will see. Once again thanks for your help and input.

• Like 1