Mythic revival

Just kim

I'm guessing it's New Year Estelle, a Charm girl, who I believe was the second Mythic girl released after Bunna. That's if they stick to the same order.

Unless they create more Mythic girls, or ditch one of the two events, they will be cycling thru the 9 girls every 5 months.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Dantar said:

Over 1,000 in gold and only 8 shards?? What a fucking joke! This game is rigged for P2P players.

You need 15k-18k kobans to get a mythic girl. It is achievable for f2p when you have income from the top leagues. It will take some saving for 2-3 months. I got 4 so far. Mythic girls are also unnecessary for lower level players. You will need them when you get into D3.

If you don't wish to play in leagues, then you don't need the top pvp mythic girls. There's LOTS of other girls you can gain as a f2p, but if you only engage with part of the game, then you'll be unable to get things from every part of the game. Yes, that means you'll miss out on some specific girls, but that's up to you.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dantar said:

Sorry don't believe in league play. Just enjoying the game by myself. If what you say is true and you must join a league, maybe I should stop now. Only level 245 now.

Mythic girls and leagues are optional features. Word of advice. League is not only a good source of koban income. It also offers significant amount of XP. Without it, you will level up a lot slower and lose out on some events and contests. You can enjoy playing ToF by yourself when you are not worrying about ranking. It's extra XP and kobans that you wouldn't have gotten.