Add a button for spoiler content

masca10

Hi! :D

I notice that the content that's a spoiler, it's tend to be erased. And that's nice, in my opinion 'cause I don't like that the people spoil me the new content either, that it's unknown to me.

But, sometimes, you want to mention something w/out spoil it. And there is no option for that. :(

In other forums I been, had this option to hide spoilers.

It would be possible to add this to the forums?

Regards.

5 minutes ago, meraginasu said:
  Hide contents

@masca10

[!spoiler!]  <-- You write that to begin the spoil

add all the spoilers you want 

[!/spoiler!]  <-- write that to finish the spoil, and remove the ! in between.

Thank you! THANK. YOU. I didn't realize that it was necessary to write it within the post. :D

Regards.

In the current form of rules, it still wouldnt be allowed to post pictures of girls/worlds/affection scenes etc. even behind a spoiler. Because beside the "spoiler" point it also kinda targets to prevent "sharing" of pictures.

7 hours ago, masca10 said:

But, sometimes, you want to mention something w/out spoil it

so you better use that spoiler code for Off-Topic stuff or text only ( ' - ')

Just now, Sarkasth said:

In the current form of rules, it still wouldnt be allowed to post pictures of girls/worlds/affection scenes etc. even behind a spoiler. Because beside the "spoiler" point it also kinda targets to prevent "sharing" of pictures.

so you better use that spoiler code for Off-Topic stuff or text only ( ' - ')

I didn't say I was going to do it. I just saw a lot of content deleted, and I didn't see the spoiler button anywhere. :|

It just seemed strange to me that there was no such function, which Meraginasu showed me. 

And I've already said: I don't like the spoilers, (I've already had a few) and I am not in favor of sharing the images of the game. :(

Regards.

You have to understand they want people to play the game which is the main reason spoilers are not allowed you don't need to play it if people just post everything on the forum i am pretty sure the rule is mainly only enforced when pictures are posted for that reason.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, natstar said:

You have to understand they want people to play the game which is the main reason spoilers are not allowed you don't need to play it if people just post everything on the forum i am pretty sure the rule is mainly only enforced when pictures are posted for that reason.

Yeah, I understand that. And, I'm in favor.

But, you can be sure that, for my part, you don't will see any spoiler NEVER, 'cause I really hate them.

In movies, books, tv shows, whatever. :D