todays patches: time to say goodbye

fistler123

todays patch was the best way to loose all players who dont want to buy koban every week!

congratulations to your 5th anyversary und 50% less players!

by skipping the 4th legendary boosterslot i lost 4k impact at pvp +champions(90koban/day for both)and i should buy for each a booster ( 540koban/100fights)

100 pvp fights is around two days(old price 180koban/new price 540koban!!!!)

thats 3times more from one day to the next, what do you think, how many players will accept this??

im looking the next week, if some changes are coming, if not, i know what i am going to do..😉

• Like 7

Yeah, I get that you want to earn money and so you want people to buy Kobans, but removing a regular boostersloot and replacing it with slots for boosters you can only get through kobans and no other way, that's a cheap shot. Same as nerfing so many rewards in seasons and events and activities.
Up until now Hentai Heroes has always managed a  halfway decent balance between giving you options to earn rewards through gameplay and only make stuff available through using kobans or real money, this has definitely shifted to an approach to milk more money out of players, IF they want to stay at least halfway competitive.

I'm not a fan of this change and the other similar ones in recent times, generally all mythic quality items, that you can only buy through kobans are very much going into the pay to win direction.

• Like 2

Boosters were always koban only, but, assuming you can stack mythic boosters of the same type, this change ups the cost to stay competitive in PVP from 360 per day to 1080 per day.  Combined with the combat changes that tempt you to whale for every mythic girl, I'm either at or nearly at the point where I'll just quit this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Waifulord Sam said:

Boosters were always koban only, but, assuming you can stack mythic boosters of the same type, this change ups the cost to stay competitive in PVP from 360 per day to 1080 per day.  Combined with the combat changes that tempt you to whale for every mythic girl, I'm either at or nearly at the point where I'll just quit this game.

Lol. When did you have to actually pay kobans for boosters the last time?
For months, I have gotten more than enough boosters simply by using the Mythic Orbs that drop from activities and other rewards.
That's why I wrote "replacing it with slots for boosters you can only get through kobans and no other way," because while yes, in the shop you always had to pay Kobans for boosters, you could and still can easily obtain the non-mythic boosters through other ways.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, botc76 said:

Lol. When did you have to actually pay kobans for boosters the last time?
For months, I have gotten more than enough boosters simply by using the Mythic Orbs that drop from activities and other rewards.
That's why I wrote "replacing it with slots for boosters you can only get through kobans and no other way," because while yes, in the shop you always had to pay Kobans for boosters, you could and still can easily obtain the non-mythic boosters through other ways.

Regardless of whether you're actually buying non-mythic boosters, Kinkoid values them at 90 kobans piece so it's fair game to use that price in a cost analysis.

In any case, mythic boosters of the same type don't stack according to the patch notes so the cost of staying competitive in PvP has "only" gone up by a factor of around 1.5 stead of a factor of 3.

Edited by Waifulord Sam

Since the mythical boosters are in place I can no longer win the season fights. This game is starting to get uninteresting.

Unless there is a particular strategy ??? I think the strategy of a lot of players will be to quit the game. since a few recent changes my club has lost 5 players and another is also leaving today. I will do the same when my monthly card is exhausted. Too bad this game was nice a short time ago !!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Waifulord Sam said:

Regardless of whether you're actually buying non-mythic boosters, Kinkoid values them at 90 kobans piece so it's fair game to use that price in a cost analysis.

In any case, mythic boosters of the same type don't stack according to the patch notes so the cost of staying competitive in PvP has "only" gone up by a factor of around 1.5 stead of a factor of 3.

HOW is that fair game? If I get something so often for free, that I NEVER have to pay to get it, it makes no frigging sense to use the cost I NEVER HAVE TO PAY for a cost analysis, IF the other items can ONLY be paid for?
You are comparing apples to oranges.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, botc76 said:

HOW is that fair game? If I get something so often for free, that I NEVER have to pay to get it, it makes no frigging sense to use the cost I NEVER HAVE TO PAY for a cost analysis, IF the other items can ONLY be paid for?
You are comparing apples to oranges.

These boosters aren't actually free.  They're a product of mythic orbs that you're getting your PoPs, which cost over 5K kobans a piece to fully upgrade.  I.e. players invested these kobans to get the advertised return.  Kinkoid's problem is that they think they've given too good of a deal and are trying to change the terms of the original agreement after the transaction has already been made.

• Like 1

I get this is the internet and people use it to whine about everything. But I never buy boosters (they are free due to PoP and I have hundreds of them stockpiled) and have never bought a mythic anything. I have never paid a cent to this game. I have no trouble finishing Seasons and can compete just fine everywhere else. There are massive numbers of free players like myself. I don't care if there are a few I can't beat because they buy mythic stuff.

• Like 3