Today In Hentai Heroes

Pelinor

Timing is everything with the Mythic boosters. I managed to match the expiration of the AM booster with the Teachers Pet PoA so the booster wasn't wasted on Season battles once. The PoA cost me the second time around. I lost 35 of the 100 "15% hit bonuses" I could have used in the ToF.

Using 3 AM boosters cost 1,620 kobans. This means it is dumb to use them unless you are going for a d-League promotion or a top 4 slot in the D3 league. That being said, if you want to use just 1 AM booster the best time for that is on a Monday right after the blessings change. At that time you get a shot at catching players you are slow to change their teams. The odds are the blessings+AM booster combo will give you additional wins in your League (some of which you may not have thought possible) which increases your odds of getting a top 15 win.

Edited by Pelinor

• 1 month later...

35 GPx10 spins and got nothing to replace existing equipment! 23 EPx1 spins and didn't get the girl. No girls available in the MP so I have 98 MPx1 and 5 MPx3 spins available. I am feeling frustrated with a game that keeps taking without rewarding a player's efforts.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have a maxed out harem which wasn't easy to set up, but doable. Before the income and Gem nerfs I looked at leveling 450-500 girls each time I leveled up. When the two nerfs hit I leveled up my girls by 10,345 levels (a increase of 9,845 over my previous activity level) which has left me broke in all catagories (yemen, tickets, gems, and kobans). I am NOT a happy camper right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a experiment to see what the cost is (in USD) to get a Mythic and bring her to level 400 with maxed affection. The cost via buying everything instead of saving in-game resources came to $180 USD. I didn't have the gems to level up Alt. Finalmecia to my level (currently level 434). Had I had the gems the final cost would have been around $200 USD to perform a "instant level" for a Mythic girl. It seems obvious to me that the better path on getting Mythics is in-game savings until you have the resources to do this which means going for a Mythic maybe once every two months or so. Thoughts?

5 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I tried a experiment to see what the cost is (in USD) to get a Mythic and bring her to level 400 with maxed affection. The cost via buying everything instead of saving in-game resources came to $180 USD. I didn't have the gems to level up Alt. Finalmecia to my level (currently level 434). Had I had the gems the final cost would have been around $200 USD to perform a "instant level" for a Mythic girl. It seems obvious to me that the better path on getting Mythics is in-game savings until you have the resources to do this which means going for a Mythic maybe once every two months or so. Thoughts?

I agree, I usually go for every third mythic if I like her looks. Got 3 so far. I'd be nice to have more than 7, but I simply don't see myself investing that much resources into the game anymore.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yippee for me! 😃

All 831 girls in my Harem are maxed to their gem level now. What does this do for me? Well, it means I am not chasing after Affection Items and XP Books anymore so goodbye to the Koban drain of Market refreshes. Now I simply collect stuff and when I get a new girl I use what the game gives me to max her out. No more stress in that area of game play.

• 4 months later...

And then came the Gems! Suddenly girls could go up to level 750 (almost twice my level at the time). To make this manageable a new system called Gems was introduced along with quotas for girls at one level before you could move to the next tier (50 level bracket).

Today I finally got back to something like the situation I had before (maxed my tier to a potential level 750 girl). Gems are still the bottleneck, but at least I am back to a level playing field with the big guys once again.

How did I do it? Maybe not the best way but 1 and Common girls are relatively cheap to max at each tier so the cost (in gems) to move them up is much easier to obtain. I worked on the girls I needed for my "League teams" and spent the rest on the common and 1 girls. 

Did you know that your harem bonus is determined by the level of your girls? It takes 25 levels on a girl to give you a point on your harem bonus (no matter what the rarity of the girl is). A 1 girl is just as valuable as a 6 mythic when it comes to the harem bonus!

• 2 weeks later...

In League play always go for what you need, not what you wish for. Example: I can go for a player 20 levels below me with a 24.02 combat sim avg or I can go after a player 50 levels above me with a combat sim of 20.05. Chances are the lower level player is unboosted and a 24.02 combat sim is most likely higher than my league avg. The player 50 levels above me is most likely a boosted player and the 20.05 combat sim is lower than my league avg. So, even though it's nice to beat the higher level player I would go after the lower level player to increase my league avg.

• 1 month later...