Silver Membership Explanation please

Puriel

I am new to the game and trying to figure out if there is value in this membership to spend money.

It says you get an 8th slot, but from what I have seen on my starter nutaku gold that doesn't mean an 8th girl on the team. Can someone explain what the 8th slot is?

Also it says gives you previous Season and PoA rewards, how does this occur? The rest seems pretty straight forward.

Thanks!

When you go into a menu to change your team in Season/League ect, you get a screen with multiple team options. Buying a monthly card unlocks more slots (ie removes the padlocks), so you can have more saved team comps

image.png

Any rewards from the Season or PoA event that you had unlocked but not claimed when the event ends are claimed automatically for you. Consider it a forgetfullness protection feature.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

When you go into a menu to change your team in Season/League ect, you get a screen with multiple team options. Buying a monthly card unlocks more slots (ie removes the padlocks), so you can have more saved team comps

image.png

Any rewards from the Season or PoA event that you had unlocked but not claimed when the event ends are claimed automatically for you. Consider it a forgetfullness protection feature.

Thank you for the very good explanation of rewards. Since I am new I just have one comp for my girls and use the best 7. Since I often run against higher players after a few wins I thought maybe they were using 8 girls, but now I know it is teams instead.