Cant enter my harem...

dgxg

For some reason cant enter my harem, not from menu, not clicking Harem itself, not from market clicking one of the girls...

10 minutes before no problem, but now i get this:

wtf.png.df49c57503e8d4e2bd9edfa4dafd3bd2.png

Now, if i would go to sleep i wouldnt mind but i just woke up and got cash and want to upgrade girls and this little msg says no... Does it have something to do with your last rollback?

Oh right this is some massive bug, i thought its only Harem, well hope they cant fix it before event ends cause some ppl r hunting girls...

Not to mention i can't pick my cash anymore...

Edited by dgxg

The latest rollback might be culprit here, but since test server had rollback too and everything works there, something else might be wrong...

It would be funny if they take down server again, and we will get another KinkoidIsSorry xD

Edited by dgxg

2 minutes ago, dgxg said:

The latest rollback might be culprit here, but since test server had rollback too and everything works there, something else might be wrong...

It would be funny if they take down server again, and we will get another KinkoidIsSorry xD

Well on test server same issue now... Almost like at certain time both servers got affected...