Erorr game

Hello, I want to thank you for the game you created and the fact that you continue to support and develop it, but I have a problem. I tried to pick up Juliette at the second event on Halloween, and yesterday I managed to pick up in Moscow at 23:47, but pancake is not her, but the usual Arcana. The usual Arcana fell out for the second time instead of the Juliette event.

Edited by Yugi
Corrected

On 11/2/2017 at 6:59 AM, brimmeke said:

yugi frend i used translate to see whate you wrote..google translate ofc  my best advice is try it in english even when you speak or write it bad like i do 

SO maybe we can help you or if an uder member that speaks your tong can translate....

I agree.

I think is what he is saying is he got a boss girl, though he wanted the event girl.

You can get either during an event, though the event girl is a more likely.

Edited by DREW77

On 11/2/2017 at 3:43 AM, Yugi said:

Hello, I want to thank you for the game you created and the fact that you continue to support and develop it, but I have a problem. I tried to pick up Juliette at the second event on Halloween, and yesterday I managed to pick up in Moscow at 23:47, but pancake is not her, but the usual Arcana. The usual Arcana fell out for the second time instead of the Juliette event.

Event girls have a set drop rate so getting a boss girl does not reduce your chance of getting a event girl.

5 hours ago, DREW77 said:

Я согласен.

Я думаю, что он говорит, что у него есть девушка босса, хотя он хотел, чтобы девушка событие.

Вы можете получить либо в ходе событий, хотя девушка событие является более вероятным.

Wrong. I had all the girls of the Lord, and during this event again a girl appeared, instead of a Halloween girl.

kimmie and arcana i think that is whate he means ...in short ofc now is a new event ant the pumking head is now an coche(don't now if that is correct spelling)and he drops cherly....

Whate i find out lately is if you still don't have the harem of the boss they will drop first and then if you keep it up the event girl drops...this happend to me 2 times, first  darklord and then the ninja dude....all that i can say

23 hours ago, Yugi said:

Wrong. I had all the girls of the Lord, and during this event again a girl appeared, instead of a Halloween girl.

Yeah I'm still unclear. You had all three boss girls, and instead of event girl being available in the battle display, one of the original girls was?

Or you ended up getting a duplicate girl?