About the Gems

Just kim

Question about the upcoming patch....

So if iam level 300 and the current level of the girl is 250 and I want to upgrade my girl to lvl 251 doest it mean that I will use the Gems? Or the Gems can only be use to upgrade a girl into level 301 overcoming my current level?

You will need gems in order to pass level 251 from level 250, and other gems to pass level 301 from level 300. The player's level is no more linked with the girl's level, and you will need the same number of gems, whatever you are level 300 or not. 

• Like 1

Until the patch happens if you are level 300, and your girl is level 250, you can use books to raise her to 300, no higher.

After patch, if you are level 300, and your girl is 250, you will need to spend gems to unlock levels 251-300, then use books to level her. However when she is level 300 you can pay more gems to unlock levels 301-350, then use books to level her up to 350, even if you are still level 300.

It would be best to level the girl to level 251 BEFORE the patch, because then you will not have to use gems after patch to unlcock 251-300

• Like 2
  • Haha 1