A bit late, but eh...

I've been here for a while now, but I only started to use the forum actively since a couple of days, so I thought to myself "why don't I introduce myself to this crowd".
I am Chthugha, but anyone in the Discord might know me under the name DrQuatsch, Doc, Dr. or Jessie's Slave (that's for you Jessie, you are a queen!).
I have been playing this game since the first week, so well over a year by now, but mostly on Nutaku.
I have seen it grow and grow and grow and grow.
At the start of the Summer Event, I decided to make a second account on hh.com as well.
The first reason was to give me two shots at getting Summer Red Battler, because Red Battler is absolutely awesome.
The second reason, and the more serious reason, was that I wanted to prepare for Nutaku eventually dropping this game.
The third reason is that in the event that I finally paid off my debts, I might decide to invest some money into the game to get a certain girl named Virginia.
If I do that on Nutaku, I would pay Nutaku as well, and I rather give the money to the hh team.
If you have any question, ask them, I won't bite (Jessie doesn't allow me to attack her customers).

Also, join the Discord! It's a cool place to hang out.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I've been here for a while now, but I only started to use the forum actively since a couple of days, so I thought to myself "why don't I introduce myself to this crowd".
I am Chthugha, but anyone in the Discord might know me under the name DrQuatsch, Doc, Dr. or Jessie's Slave (that's for you Jessie, you are a queen!).
I have been playing this game since the first week, so well over a year by now, but mostly on Nutaku.
I have seen it grow and grow and grow and grow.
At the start of the Summer Event, I decided to make a second account on hh.com as well.
The first reason was to give me two shots at getting Summer Red Battler, because Red Battler is absolutely awesome.
The second reason, and the more serious reason, was that I wanted to prepare for Nutaku eventually dropping this game.
The third reason is that in the event that I finally paid off my debts, I might decide to invest some money into the game to get a certain girl named Virginia.
If I do that on Nutaku, I would pay Nutaku as well, and I rather give the money to the hh team.
If you have any question, ask them, I won't bite (Jessie doesn't allow me to attack her customers).

Also, join the Discord! It's a cool place to hang out.

When you said that the people might know you as Doc, I automatically thought in Emmett Brown, you know, hehehe. :DxD

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, masca10 said:

When you said that the people might know you as Doc, I automatically thought in Emmett Brown, you know, hehehe. :DxD

Well, I do know a fair bit about time traveling, be it more theoretical.
That's also why I love Steins;Gate... it's very accurate in their use of physics.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Well, I do know a fair bit about time traveling, be it more theoretical.
That's also why I love Steins;Gate... it's very accurate in their use of physics.

You know? I discover this game with a popup that came out in my screen while I was watching Steins Gate. HAHAHAHA! xD:DB|

Tu, turuuu, Mayushii Desuuu...! :D

I said that, in the topic that Vanart started, asking how the people found this game. HAHAHA! :D

Edited by masca10

16 minutes ago, Don23 said:

S;G? Awesome. Let's start the waifu war. Amane Suzuha a best.

We can settle it with a harem battle :D

So I'm gonna lose hard. Welcome.

Ahm... There is a problem. -_-

It's an anime that a friend of mine recommend me a short time ago. I think I only watched 3 episodes, sorry. The last one was when they put the bananas in the microwave, and got them all green. xD

Sorry. :(

Edited by masca10

2 minutes ago, masca10 said:

No, I'm not a dropper, please... -_-

But, I do more things than watch anime, hehe! For example, I've pending DB Super as well. It's been months since last time I watched. ;)

you should've said that you are hanging out on this forum for 80% of the day xD

• Haha 1

Just now, Chthugha said:

you should've said that you are hanging out on this forum for 80% of the day xD

Maybe, but no. xD

I always leave my laptop open with the HH and the forum open. ^_^

If not, how could I get Gruntt to finally give me some girls? -_-

It's senseless, I said earlier.

• Like 1