DangalAFT - Questions HERE

DvDivXXX

@DangalAFT Stop spamming in random topics. Thank God I activated the option to block your content until approved by a moderator.

As I already told you, if you have questions, ask them HERE (and nowhere else). I've made the thread for you now, see?

1. No, we do NOT have a private message system
  2. No, I am NOT interested in chatting with you in private
  3. No, we do NOT have a German section for HH
  4. No, you're NOT allowed to post in German in the English forum
  5. YES, you've received a warning for abusing the Report button, and NO it's not up for debate

Now if you have something you're able to ask or post in English and that's relevant to this game and forum, please go ahead.

DANKE SCHÖN, tu as pigé maintenant ?

Hi retroactively

How say " .. This is an oversight, "" Languagetwist on my part, the word "report, appropriately confused with response or feedback, so no I have not reported (insofar, ..,), why also (?) .. "

, ..,

and " .. In your opinion, is Characker Suggestions ('and Proposition)

not English? .. " .. you say ".. you create your own thread in German also in the English forum yourself ... Are you kidding me? Report post .. " ? Even too ,what you mean is not is to "much German on this Tread?

enclosed edit << -" .. As I said and mistake the word "report" I pulled through googletranlater, ^^, .., .. "

and thx

and too for weblink

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@DangalAFT Stop spamming in random topics. Thank God I activated the option to block your content until approved by a moderator.

As I already told you, if you have questions, ask them HERE (and nowhere else). I've made the thread for you now, see?

5. YES, you've received a warning for abusing the Report button, and NO it's not up for debate

Now if you have something you're able to ask or post in English and that's relevant to this game and forum, please go ahead.

opps dont see this treat "sry

Hi retroactively

1 ok

2 this is at least sometimes not my concern and that’s not my concern either lol

3 also unintended question addition, the VektorZ's treat closed after a reference to "no german treads", .. I think so and how do you get to HH, are you a racist? , ..,

4 see re 1 and 2

5 How say " .. This is an oversight, "" Languagetwist on my part, the word "report, appropriately confused with response or feedback, so no I have not reported (insofar, ..,), why also (?) .. "

, ..,

and " .. In your opinion, is Characker Suggestions ('and Proposition)

not English? .. " .. you say ".. you create your own thread in German also in the English forum yourself ... Are you kidding me? Report post .. " ? Even too ,what you mean is not is to "much German on this Tread?

enclosed edit << -" .. As I said and mistake the word "report" I pulled through googletranlater, ^^, .., .. "

and thx

and too for weblink

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

and point 5 ok but as already pointed out a provided "sorry

Hello again,

I think I understand what you are trying to say. You did not mean to send us a report about VektorZ's old post in German. You wanted to reply to him instead. You could not do that because the thread is closed. In addition, it is not allowed to bump an old and inactive thread anyway (this is "necromancy").

Google Translate tells me that you wanted to tell VektorZ that you posted his message again but "in English". That is nice, but his message was not very good and you did not really translate it. Also, you posted it in the wrong place.

I appreciate your efforts, and I am sorry you cannot participate in this forum. But you do not speak English well enough. And you do not seem to understand how the forum works. Thanks for trying. Do not worry about the warning point. I forgive you. Enjoy the game. Happy New Year.

Goodbye.

19 minutes ago, DangalAFT said:

3 also unintended question addition, the VektorZ's treat closed after a reference to "no german treads", .. I think so and how do you get to HH, are you a racist? , ..,

I only noticed your other posts after my previous reply.

No, we are not "racist". We do not have a German forum and we do not have moderators who speak German, so we cannot allow posts in that language. Again, sorry you misunderstood this. I am going to ban you from the forum now, because you really do not speak English at all and you do not seem to know how to use a forum either. So unfortunately there is nothing for you here.

Best of luck to you. Please understand that I do not hate you. We simply do not have a place for you here. Again, thanks for trying. Happy New Year. Goodbye now.

• Like 1