Is this a bug?

mcf

Hello,

Not sure if anyone has noticed this but when you look at the domination scheme, certain counter bonuses include +10% ego AND damage. I want to put emphasis on the AND part, meaning that you should gain 10% ego AND damage OR 20% critical chance if you were to counter your opponent's element:
image.thumb.png.92dd9c53ee7a523cc29054b25bb190c1.png

I could be totally wrong here too. Maybe it is meant to be either 10% damage or 10% ego. But the way it is displayed as in the image above tells me that it should be both, otherwise it would have been clearly seperated? Now in my example i have the playful (yellow) element and attempt to go into battle with an opponent with the sensual (blue) element. In the next image you can clearly see the stats of my battle team before going into the fighting screen: 

image.png.98e31f1f5baa849cd9e24422551d1e54.png

Now this means, if i were to go against the sensual (blue) element, i'd gain +10% damage AND +10% ego in the following battle. However, this happens:image.thumb.png.ab132cc0a1c2b8a406d41179e2438359.png

As you can see, i have gained the +10% damage. This could be intended by the developers, but like i said earlier, the way the domination scheme is presentated tells me that it gives you +10% damage and +10% ego. The ego part seems to be missing as that is exactly the same amount as before going into battle screen. Have i just interpreted the counter bonus wrong, or is this a game bug? Let me know!

16 hours ago, Liliat said:

Hi,

Yes, it's a bug, although just a visual one. The +10% Ego bonus will only be applied when the battle starts (Whereas all other bonuses are now applied immediately).

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying!