Contest q about gaining XP tasks

Slowwolf

When in the various contests it calls for gaining XP as a task but states not included from bundles. Does this mean the XP gained from purchased bundles only or does it mean the XP prizes you can get from p.o.v and seasons aswell or can them chunks of XP be used to gain points ? As I've assumed they won't count or if they do then it would be in my interest to accumulate them till required. Also how long do the daily contest rewards remain available for collection if you didn't collect them all daily to gain the daily 150 kobans prize for completing all tasks, or is that just not worth doing as the kobans reward is greater than the awards for accumulating the relatively small amounts of XP that they offer ? 

Many thanks 😊

il y a 13 minutes, Slowwolf a dit :

Does this mean the XP gained from purchased bundles only

Yes. Anything you gain from normal gameplay will count (including Seasons and PoV). But anything you buy ("Bundles") will not count.

il y a 14 minutes, Slowwolf a dit :

Also how long do the daily contest rewards remain available for collection if you didn't collect them all daily to gain the daily 150 kobans prize for completing all tasks, or is that just not worth doing as the kobans reward is greater than the awards for accumulating the relatively small amounts of XP that they offer ? 

I'm not sure. Daily Contest rewards stay for 20 (21?) days, but I don't know about daily missions. I think it's best to collect them; the 4500 Kobans/month are worth a lot more than what you can make from winning XP Daily Contests anyway.

• Thanks 1