Noob question, What are clubs all about

bertydastard

I'm wondering what the point of clubs are now i've reached a level so I can join one. There seems to be precious little information about each club before you join, Just number of members and whether it's restricted or not. 
 Can I leave a club if I join one ? How do I choose which club to join and while I'm at it is there even any benefit to joining one.

• You can leave a club after you join one, so you don't have to stick to it. There's a 24 hour cooldown to join another club after leaving one.
  • Clubs give bonuses for different stats that depend on their level. The levels go from 1 to 20 and members can upgrade them first by using ymens (up to 10) and then using kobans. At 20 they give 10% and the stats they increase are: KnowHow, Hardcore, Charm, Ego, Harmony, Money drops, EXP gained and also number of members of the club. These bonuses are very noticeable.
  • Clubs also have a chat where members can talk.
  • There's also the Club Champion, a monthly opponent all members must beat in order to get a girl, they work in a simillar way than the normal champions but they only give shards for a particular girl.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kenrae said:
  • You can leave a club after you join one, so you don't have to stick to it. There's a 24 hour cooldown to join another club after leaving one.
  • Clubs give bonuses for different stats that depend on their level. The levels go from 1 to 20 and members can upgrade them first by using ymens (up to 10) and then using kobans. At 20 they give 10% and the stats they increase are: KnowHow, Hardcore, Charm, Ego, Harmony, Money drops, EXP gained and also number of members of the club. These bonuses are very noticeable.
  • Clubs also have a chat where members can talk.
  • There's also the Club Champion, a monthly opponent all members must beat in order to get a girl, they work in a simillar way than the normal champions but they only give shards for a particular girl.

Thanks for a that, A really good breakdown of it. I'd have thought a bit of text like that would be in the game somewhere as an introduction perhaps

1 hour ago, bertydastard said:

Thanks for a that, A really good breakdown of it. I'd have thought a bit of text like that would be in the game somewhere as an introduction perhaps

You can say that for a good deal of things in this game 😅. I recommend you to read through this topic: