Critical hits

Ardberg

Just like to know how critical hits are formulated,  many opponents I have preformed against dit 5 critical out of 7  to 9 rounds and the were all with ballanced teams, my stats were even higher. When I performe with critical hit team is rear to do 3 out 8 or 9 rounds 

First, I am new to the game, so I just can answer with knowledge I found here in the forum. Not much battle experience. If my answer does not help, you have to wait for the experienced players. I am sure they will answer you properly.

The performance handbook explains that two things are important for critical hits.

1. The element (physical, brown) (click here)
  2. Harmony (click here)
  3. RNG

1. The more physical girls in the team, the higher the crit rate but you do not see how many physical girls are in his harem. The passive bonus from 100 physical girls in the harem gives you 7% additional crit rate.

2. I would recommend reading the article of Slynia in the link above. I cannot explain it as good as him. In short, if you have more Harmony than your opponent, your crit rate is higher than his one.

3. Random is random, nothing to explain about it.

I just stopped getting upset because of crits after my opponent with the same Harmony and same amount of physical girls in both teams (I do not know his passive bonus) critted seven times and I zero. It is just a game and not good for my heart to get upset by such simple things. :)

56 minutes ago, Mongooo said:

First, I am new to the game, so I just can answer with knowledge I found here in the forum. Not much battle experience. If my answer does not help, you have to wait for the experienced players. I am sure they will answer you properly.

The performance handbook explains that two things are important for critical hits.

1. The element (physical, brown) (click here)
  2. Harmony (click here)
  3. RNG

1. The more physical girls in the team, the higher the crit rate but you do not see how many physical girls are in his harem. The passive bonus from 100 physical girls in the harem gives you 7% additional crit rate.

2. I would recommend reading the article of Slynia in the link above. I cannot explain it as good as him. In short, if you have more Harmony than your opponent, your crit rate is higher than his one.

3. Random is random, nothing to explain about it.

I just stopped getting upset because of crits after my opponent with the same Harmony and same amount of physical girls in both teams (I do not know his passive bonus) critted seven times and I zero. It is just a game and not good for my heart to get upset by such simple things. :)

It's something about random, players around my level should not have much more girls than me, even 20 more girls should not make such difference. Anyway thanks for calling, but all this stuff I know 

On 1/25/2022 at 2:38 AM, Ardberg said:

It's something about random, players around my level should not have much more girls than me, even 20 more girls should not make such difference.

It's not only a matter of how many girls you have, but also which as they all give different bonuses.

If you already have maximum bonuses in the relevant elements (Physical and Voyeur) and higher harmony than the enemy- Nothing else to it. It's just bad luck...