Club Champions Shards "improvement" is awful

Jon.Landon.001

For those who aren't aware, this is the change

Players will receive more shards if more club members participate in the activity 

• Challenge the Club Champion together and win more shards! The more, the merrier!
  • The contribution % doesn’t have an impact anymore.
  • In order to obtain some shards, you should make at least 1 performance 
    • A negative impression on the Club Champions will no longer be punished – all players will be able to receive rewards
    • These changes will result in more shards on average available for everyone
    • No more hoarding shards between club members 

With this, now even inactive members who barely participate will get the same amount of shards that people that is consistently participating. Yesterday, I had 40 challenges (42M Impression) and about 20 shards gain, the next clubmate has, right now, 12 challenges (16.7M Impression), and the following ones have even less challenges, in total only 15 members have participated, so from being at 20 shards gain, now I will get 3 shards, doesn't matter if I keep challenging the champion all day or even if I spend kobans (which I frequently do).

This only discourages me from participating at all, it's totally unfair and it will takes a very long time to get a girl, and I am pretty sure it would take longer even if all members participated (guessing you get 3 shards per 15 members, even if all the 40 members participated I would be getting about 8 shards each time, with a 24 hours reset it would take us almost the complete month to get the girl, and that's only if all the members participate and the campion is defeated within a few hours, which is not realistic).

Honestly I won't be spending my tickets, kobans and time (unless there is an event) just for everyone to get the same amout of shards, it was good while it lasted, but I am not willing to put the same effort and resources, the worst change in a while.

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

10 minutes ago, Jon.Landon.001 said:

For those who aren't aware, this is the change

As you're not aware, please note that you're not supposed to open a separate thread to discuss the latest patch notes.

Go do that in the main Patch Notes thread instead, so all feedback is correctly gathered and easier to follow.

Later on, when this is no longer the latest patch, it's okay to make a dedicated thread if there's a feature from an older patch that folks still want to discuss further.