Best equipment for pantheons

jeff_leppard

I don't think there's one correct answer, it will depend on many variables. I simply use the community script to see the odds of winning and compare with different setups if needed.
For what is worth, I've only needed it at level 1300 so far, and my best configuration was with 4 monos and 2 multi.

• Like 2

I hit my first wall this morning at 1200, and so far I've only experimented with 6 rainbow and 6 mono equips, but between the two mono did much better and I'll be able to win if I get 2 crits while the temple gets none. I'll have to try the 4 mono/2 rainbow that Kenrae suggests and see if it does better the next time I get a worship recovery.

I've found so far that it's been beat for to raise my attack points as high as I possibly can, I've won a few being approx 2000 below their attack points but with a considerably hp(endurance). Also if there not a balanced team if you've got high enough girls that can make your team counter that helped me out once as it goes. There is a mythic booster that raises attack on pantheon but also villains too so it lasts for 200 battles but does go down rather quickly imo. I'm on 899 but am stuck for the moment. Out of interest what level are you on mate ?