Holey moley I got shredded this time around

Taharrush

Just keep logging on every 3 hours 10 minutes until you get them the event before the halloween event i did not get both event harem members until the last day so just keep trying and you will get them event girls have a set drop rate unlike boss girls who have a drop rate that goes up every time you fail so you just need to keep trying they have the same chance of dropping on the first day of the event as they do on the last day of the event.

• Like 1

Just 200? Oh boy, you don't know what really is spent tons of stamina without earn nothing :(

I made about 800 battles against Dark Lord in the Halloween event (1600 stamina) and still lost Halloween Julliette.

23 hours ago, Shaft said:

200 energies means 100 battles per world boss ... add 400 more energies (200 more battles) to each boss to reach average number of girl drop.

Oh, really? Two weeks in this sports event trying to get Sport Jeanne, and already made exacly 1081 battles (yeah, I'm counting every single time I try to get her), and still don't get more than some cents. By the way, there is really no way of a bug had happened? Like, one that consider the event girl as a boss girl? Cause should be almost impossible (like, really tottaly unprobable) do so many battles and still lost all girls in two events in a row...:/

2 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Just 200? Oh boy, you don't know what really is spent tons of stamina without earn nothing :(

I made about 800 battles against Dark Lord in the Halloween event (1600 stamina) and still lost Halloween Julliette.

Oh, really? Two weeks in this sports event trying to get Sport Jeanne, and already made exacly 1081 battles (yeah, I'm counting every single time I try to get her), and still don't get more than some cents. By the way, there is really no way of a bug had happened? Like, one that consider the event girl as a boss girl? Cause should be almost impossible (like, really tottaly unprobable) do so many battles and still lost all girls in two events in a row...:/

It is unlikely, but definitely not impossible.
Just bad luck :S

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

I'm in the same boat. Fighting regularly and no Jeanne...  :(

• Sad 1