No 60 daily kobans

i have 24540 kobans, all missions done and no way to gain more free kobans today. i will check back tomorrow if it rose to 24600.

what about staying logged in forever? does a hit on f5 button reward the daily kobans or is a relogin required?

yet being able to click something that doesn't do anything seems odd...

Edited by Habi

in my case it happened at midnight, even though I opened the post the following afternoon. before midnight I had tot kobans (now I do not remember how many) and popup appeared on which I clicked but did not add anything. after that, I did logout and login because I had thought of a page freeze, but the number of kobans was always the same.

On 13/11/2017 at 10:25 AM, Kinkoid said:

We checked, everyone received their kobans.

Could you explain with a bit more details ?

The kobans are assigned at the same moment you connect, not the moment you click on the pop-up.

in my case it happened at midnight, even though I opened the post the following afternoon. before midnight I had tot kobans (now I do not remember how many) and popup appeared on which I clicked but did not add anything. after that, I did logout and login because I had thought of a page freeze, but the number of kobans was always the same.

12 hours ago, Habi said:

i have 24540 kobans, all missions done and no way to gain more free kobans today. i will check back tomorrow if it rose to 24600.

what about staying logged in forever? does a hit on f5 button reward the daily kobans or is a relogin required?

yet being able to click something that doesn't do anything seems odd...

i woke up at ~4:45 am cet. got popup but no kobans. at 5:15 still no kobans. then i did relogin and i had the 60 kobans. very strange behaviour...

@kinkoid can you please fix that? it should not be bound to a login. it seems that the popup is displayed correctly so why not binding it to clicking the popup?

35 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

We do not desire to bind it on the pop-up, because we desire that our players have the easiest time to collect the reward, while the binding to the pop-up would create some issue (some player would not click and lose their kobans, etc).

Thank you, for doing it that way it makes it a lot easier.

1 hour ago, Kinkoid said:

We do not desire to bind it on the pop-up, because we desire that our players have the easiest time to collect the reward, while the binding to the pop-up would create some issue (some player would not click and lose their kobans, etc).

making it the easiest way possible is good. but then no relogin should be required, that would be easier than the current implementation. i usually stay logged in forever so this imposes extra work to me to have to relogin every day.

Hi @Kinkoid:D

This is sort out of topic, but, I saw the improvement that putting the class icon of the girls in their photos. Could be possible to add a function to sort the girls by class in a list?

That would make a lot easier to choose the girls in battles according to the judge or boss. ^_^

Keep up the good work! ;)

Regards! 

On 15.11.2017 at 9:50 AM, Kinkoid said:

This is not something doable.

did anything change regarding the daily kobans? since 2 days my koban account doesn't increase after a relogin anymore. but i didn't track if they are now auto-assigned on the first request of the new day or if they are really missing now.

Edited by Habi

On 22.11.2017 at 11:02 AM, Kinkoid said:

We checked and you received them each day. :)

it happened again today. maybe you could make a small page where one can see transactions on their koban account? this current system is misleading imo.