IN-GAME LORE

I'm really enjoying playing HH. Specially the story. My wife liked the story as well. But two things concern us. I, as a father, am concerned about children in the Haremverse. We see many scenes where the hero just screw the girl and cums inside. How is it that the girls don't get pregnant? Or they can't in Haremverse, and people are born in other worlds and come to it?

And my wife is concerned with the scenes where the girl is being fucked for the first time. No care is given for them in this case? They don't feel the pain in the act? How these things work?

Yes, we know this is just a game where the focus is on sex, but we can't stop wondering.

They can and do get pregnant but the story's are not long enough to get into that(at least not so far), but its implied in some cases taking Louise Carott for instance. She is Alice Carott aka Bunny's mom as well as Rabbi and Hari. And Her description says she started her family with one of the Hero's she recruited. That story comes out a little near the end of the Stairway to heaven chapter.

As to why they don't get constantly pregnant, you're not the first ones to ask that but it hasn't been answered. Me, I imagine there's some sort of magic in this world that makes it so that women only get pregnant when they really want to :P .