Blossom Season rewards

Dark Lord Caine

I just noticed that I’ve been doing a lot on for the blossom season but instead of getting a reward for filling the meter it is instead just reseting so been stuck on tier 18 for I don’t know how long and I all I care about is getting it fixed so I can try to progress to earn rewards

Edited by Dark Lord Caine

Are you winning all your fights and are you gaining more than 1 mojo per fight? If you lose you get - mojo and lose progression, defeating people who give 1 mojo at a time will take forever to progress any tiers.

Yes I am doing the l battles and making sure I’m winning and I and also noticing it happens also on the Hentai heros and Comix harem game and it comes and goes the so eventually I’ll be able to get next reward but never knowing when this issue will happen again I just had the issue happen to me just not on hentai heros where meter was almost full and I actually did the individual battles so I could make sure I won or not and the two battles required to fill meter for reward and it reset and I did. It get reward so hopefully I can get it in my next try