blank Seasons...

scarabeus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

once again it has happened - it literally started as soon as the new seasons start... and I doubt it's a lag, because I've been keeping those windows open for over an hour and they still haven't loaded... and my internet isn't slow... so idk

P.S. The worst thing is Kinkoid actually wants us to pay for this game...

Edited by scarabeus
  • Hug 1

When your trigger a action in the game, this do to call to server game and this respond. Is too much people trigger actions in the game to same time, the server have so many call to responds, so very fast as how this server can be, if the action are the same it are responding one to one. So, if there are so much people doing the same with you, there are lag, time to wait for response, but in this time, can occur a break in the communication doing your not receive the response. So the form more easy to verify if the server is working is repeat the call, F5 or close the window and open it again. If with this not working so, can be a problem greater. But to me is working so, I dont think that so far.

Edited by KuroJack
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, scarabeus said:

once again it has happened - it literally started as soon as the new seasons start... and I doubt it's a lag, because I've been keeping those windows open for over an hour and they still haven't loaded... and my internet isn't slow... so idk

P.S. The worst thing is Kinkoid actually wants us to pay for this game...

Turn it off and on again. Empty your cache, clear your cookies.

And don't resort to personal attacks.

Just an FYI its a memory issue. I play on my xbox and it happens all the time. Hitting the reload will eventually fix it. Clearing everything temporarily helps but not much. Been happening since the update to load Harem faster.

1 hour ago, Clce101 said:

Just an FYI its a memory issue. I play on my xbox and it happens all the time. Hitting the reload will eventually fix it. Clearing everything temporarily helps but not much. Been happening since the update to load Harem faster.

Good to know, this is the first time I even hear about someone playing this game on an Xbox. Not specifically supported, so it isn't surprising you'll experience some glitches that others don't. The game is best played on an actual computer with a solid web browser. It also works on mobile devices because everything has to these days. I wouldn't expect a patch to support Xbox ever. Good luck and more power to you for thinking outside the... box. ^^

On 5/1/2022 at 10:57 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Turn it off and on again. Empty your cache, clear your cookies.

And don't resort to personal attacks.

Attempted this correction and it still will not load the Seasons Screen in my Firefox browser. Have never had any issues with Harem till now. Refreshed is quite a few times. Still no luck. Also can't claim anything in Path of Valor screen. (sorry if this is a re-post or copy, seems this site may be glitching as well.)

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• Like 1