As soon as I started this game, I might stop again already.

botc76

I don't know. I thought this was fun, but it's a very, very obvious pay to play scheme (meaning it is obvious, even for a game like this).
The energy fills up very slow, you get a free-fill up only all ten levels instead of fe. 5 and now they've even removed the missions were you could earn some kobans.

Sorry, but you need so much energy to get through a single quest and that's in the third country, the girls droprate is horrendously low and there seems to be very little effort put into the writing of the story.

This is a nice idea, but to make me seriously consider spending any money on it, a game has to be better balanced and less of a drag without spending money first.

8 minutes ago, botc76 said:

I don't know. I thought this was fun, but it's a very, very obvious pay to play scheme (meaning it is obvious, even for a game like this).
The energy fills up very slow, you get a free-fill up only all ten levels instead of fe. 5 and now they've even removed the missions were you could earn some kobans.

Sorry, but you need so much energy to get through a single quest and that's in the third country, the girls droprate is horrendously low and there seems to be very little effort put into the writing of the story.

This is a nice idea, but to make me seriously consider spending any money on it, a game has to be better balanced and less of a drag without spending money first.

This is a idle-type game, so, you'll have to wait always. ;)

Plus, if you play the story in a blink eye, you will do not enjoy it, in my opinion. :/

This game has a uncommon humor for this class of game (an erotic one). xD

My recommendation is that you give a chance to it. ^_^

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

you do realize you get 150 kobans for completing all missions, right?
that is more than you would ever get before this system from missions.

Well, before the missions vanished, you got both a reward for completing all AND get one mission were you could earn them.
It was a lot harder to finish all missions, but still.

I don't know, the game just really seems unbalanced to me. It's not the first of its kind I tried, but none of the other got this tedious this early in.

il y a 32 minutes, botc76 a dit :

Well, before the missions vanished, you got both a reward for completing all AND get one mission were you could earn them.

Those missions where you can earned Kobans are event missions, they are not available anymore since the event is finished.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, masca10 said:

This is a idle-type game, so, you'll have to wait always. ;)

Plus, if you play the story in a blink eye, you will do not enjoy it, in my opinion. :/

This game has a uncommon humor for this class of game (an erotic one). xD

My recommendation is that you give a chance to it. ^_^

its more a browsergame. an idlegame is something more specific.

• Like 1

Welcome to the real world, the premise that you can get something for nothing will lead  to disappointment

The people who designed, programmed, artists, etc who created this game feel they deserve something for their efforts don't you?

This game is work for those people , do you work for nothing?

In terms of value for money this game is at or near the top when compared to others under Nutaku umbrella

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about this game, I guess you will need to fire up Google and search for something better

• Like 2

On 11/16/2017 at 8:53 AM, botc76 said:

While actually they didn't. As others already mentioned: finish all daily missions (which is a good idea anyway because of all the extra XP & cash you get) and you'll get another 150kobans on top of that. I can understand how you might got confused if you started playing during one of the last events, but trust me: there will be more events coming up soon enough.

And you're also ignoring another important aspect of the game: contests. Aim for 1st prize (not always doable, but it'll be easy often enough) and you're looking at 56kobans. Finish 2nd to 4th and you can bank 27 kobans. The best part here is that more than often you rise in the ranks by doing stuff which earns you even more money and increases the possibility for a nice girl drop (hinting at the arena fights & boss fight contests).

But seriously: you don't need kobans to play the game, none at all. I usually don't bother myself with them for a while, then play a few epic pachinkos and cursing myself (again) because I had planned on trying the 10 game at least once ;)  Then I use some more kobans to advance the story (when I enjoy it) and I'm back to starting all over again! :D

Well, on the positive side you also slowly gain more energy. Not indefinitely but eventually you'll have 100 energy total which can get you through quite a few sceneries. But yeah, I do agree that it takes time. But that's also the whole idea of this game: patience goes a long way. Right now I'm in world 6 and well... sometimes it's a drag, I agree, but if you play 2 times a day you can get through quite a bit.

Girls droprate is indeed low, but fortunately enough you get one guaranteed girl once you finish a world, which is also nice. And you can always come back to try and get more girls at a later time. The only boss I cleaned out so far is Dark Lord.

Ninja Spy still owes me one girl and Grunt, Edwarda and Donatien all owe me 2. Speaking of who'm, I should have a 'talk' with Doantien again :D

... well, seems the girls all had headaches. So much for that idea 9_9

As to the story: yah, it's a little weird at times but that's what you get.

But who said anything about spending money? ;)

See, that's the thing I can appreciate about this game: you don't have to. Although I'll be honest: the credit card requirement also adds a bit of a hindrance for me. I suppose I could use Nutaku for that but unfortunately I'm waay behind over there. I started playing, caught up with my status here, then lost interest again and focused my attention to this place alone.

But yeah, you can't win 'm all. If you don't like the game then you should obviously not play.

Still, a little patience can go a long way :)

13 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

And you're also ignoring another important aspect of the game: contests. Aim for 1st prize (not always doable, but it'll be easy often enough) and you're looking at 56kobans. Finish 2nd to 4th and you can bank 27 kobans. The best part here is that more than often you rise in the ranks by doing stuff which earns you even more money and increases the possibility for a nice girl drop (hinting at the arena fights & boss fight contests).

Except that the amount of kobans depends on your level... and because he is just starting, his koban rewards will be less than that.

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Except that the amount of kobans depends on your level... and because he is just starting, his koban rewards will be less than that.

Excellent point, I forgot about that!  Well, I guess then the OP can look forward to earning even more stuff when (if) they level up ;)