Ninja spy drop girls

5 minutes ago, knightgremory@yahoo.com said:

Does anyone know why is it so much more harder for the ninja spy to drop girls? Cause I’ve been playing for weeks and I haven’t got one girl from him whereas the rest of the bosses were much easier

that will be because Ninja Spy has three balls xD

but seriously, it's all RNG, so NS is the hard one for you, for others it is Gruntt or Edwarda.

• Haha 1

I wonder if there isn't something goofy with the ninja guy because the last event I won the event girl from him, but her picture still showed up as an available drop from him the whole event.
Also, since he is one of the bosses who gets events girls, I wouldn't be surprised if his drop rate was tweaked down just a smidge from the others. But that's just my own idle speculation.

3 minutes ago, fisticuz said:

I wonder if there isn't something goofy with the ninja guy because the last event I won the event girl from him, but her picture still showed up as an available drop from him the whole event.
Also, since he is one of the bosses who gets events girls, I wouldn't be surprised if his drop rate was tweaked down just a smidge from the others. But that's just my own idle speculation.

Ninja Spy is actually one of the bosses that's used not that much for events.

Dark Lord has been used for all events (13 if counting Halloween twice).
Ninja Spy for 2 events (Spring Break and Sports)
Gruntt for 4 events (Xmas, Easter, Music Party and Dark Fantasies)
Edwarda for 4 events (Valentine's Day, Festival, Summer Life and Back to School)
and Donatien has been used for the Sexy Journey event.

The bosses from world 7 and on haven't been used at all, even though I would like it when they did, because that means less fighting bosses giving almost no money xD

• Like 1