Best Booster combination

In this meta, ginsengs are your bread and butter. You still need some cordys along with them, and that's about it. You can forget chlorellas for now (and obviously jujubes).

How many cordys and how often depends immensely on your overall power level, which league division you play in, etc. If you're not in D2 or above or not competing for a high rank finish, you can get away with 3 ginsengs all the time. Otherwise 2 gins 1 co or sometimes 1 gin 2 cos make a world of difference. At very high level of competition and in specific situations (and strategies), 3 cordys is sometimes still worth it.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

In this meta, ginsengs are your bread and butter. You still need some cordys along with them, and that's about it. You can forget chlorellas for now (and obviously jujubes).

How many cordys and how often depends immensely on your overall power level, which league division you play in, etc. If you're not in D2 or above or not competing for a high rank finish, you can get away with 3 ginsengs all the time. Otherwise 2 gins 1 co or sometimes 1 gin 2 cos make a world of difference. At very high level of competition and in specific situations (and strategies), 3 cordys is sometimes still worth it.

Thanks DvDivXXX, chlorella, cordy and ginseng depends on my level as you said... I consider my self a mid level player (65k atk, 29k defense, 450 ego, and 50k harmony) and I'm playing on erogames server which has upto SP2 :( . So the best I can get upto is Sp1. What do you think I should use most with my stats? What is your preference except cordys?

• Surprised :O 1

25 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

chlorella, cordy and ginseng depends on my level as you said...

No, chlorella is bad in the current system no matter what. Ginseng is always good, the only thing I said depends on your (power) level (and the division in which you compete) is your cordy usage.

Knowing you're playing on a server with a limited version of leagues (does it really stop at Sexpert II? Not III? That sems so weird), my advice is simple: use full Rainbow equipment and 3 ginseng boosters all the time, and you're good to go.

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

No, chlorella is bad in the current system no matter what. Ginseng is always good, the only thing I said depends on your (power) level (and the division in which you compete) is your cordy usage.

Knowing you're playing on a server with a limited version of leagues (does it really stop at Sexpert II? Not III? That sems so weird), my advice is simple: use full Rainbow equipment and 3 ginseng boosters all the time, and you're good to go.

Thank you, and yes it stops at Sexpert II, but it shows Sexpert III but players never promote to Sexpert III not even the best player and I myself placed top 15 quite a few times but it doesn't promote and that is  a  huge downside :( . Anyways thanks for helping, I'll use ginseng and cordy more from now on :)

• Like 1