Path of valor and glory optimization

Hello,

I find 1 glaring annoyance when accepting the rewards from both the paths of glory and valor is when you accept a reward the screen reloads and goes to the current max tier unlocked. It is rather time consuming when collecting all rewards before the paths reset. There is no problem when accepting rewards in seasons so can't they use the same logic/programming for the paths?

Also when it does reset why is there no automatic collection of rewards like in seasons. Since there is no timer and no proper reset date (in seasons its the beginning of each month)  I miss collecting girls when I already unlocked the tiers for all shards. It seems most of the problems for paths is already been solved with seasons

The column in the Path is an extra iFrame, contained in a frame, that load the most external frame. It's a mess, but... This was probably done as some of the rewards update the overall score and you need a way to send data to server the moment you collect one. So: collect > update > reload the whole mess. Seasons doesn't have rewards that add up for Mojo.

As for claiming, you need a monthly card for autocollect in Season - and it does for Paths too. Go read it.

And, like Season, *you do have a timer*, is exactly the same as the Season, but even bolder! Left top corner.

A bit of imprecision, but I'm with you: the horizontal interface of Season was more ergoonomical (16:9 is the default nowadays).

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1