Anniversary codes

Anon89

The patch notes today said codes should still work. I checked out the anniversary blog and found out the codes. 4 of them worked for me on comix harem, the 5th one didn't work there, but on hentai heroes none of the 5 codes worked. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm pretty sure I've got the right codes since 4 of them worked on comix harem.

thanks

28 minutes ago, Anon89 said:

The patch notes today said codes should still work. I checked out the anniversary blog and found out the codes. 4 of them worked for me on comix harem, the 5th one didn't work there, but on hentai heroes none of the 5 codes worked. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm pretty sure I've got the right codes since 4 of them worked on comix harem.

thanks

Hi, please don't ask questions in "bug reporting", I've moved your thread in the relevant section for that.

The phrasing in Patch Notes is a bit confusing:

Redeem Codes

All Kinkversary redeem codes will be valid until the end of the event

The Kinkversary event is already over. It was this one:
"Kinkversary 22" (new format 5-5 range) (2022/07/11-19)
And the redeem codes (which were shared here on the forum in the Gift Codes thread at the time) were released in that blog post at the time:
https://blog.kinkoid.com/articles/kinkoid-6th-anniversary/

The current "Golden Anniversary" event is not the same event. These codes have already expired as far as I'm aware. I'm not sure why you were still able to use them in CxH, and good for you, but it doesn't mean it's a bug that they no longer work in HH.

But it's a fair question since it's a bit puzzling that this is included in today's Patch Notes when it's actually old news. I hope this helps. Cheers.

As the anniversary blog was not specific to HH and the codes were still working in CxH it felt like a bug to me so that's why I posted under the Bug Reporting section.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up :)

• Like 1