So, I am new to this, as of perhaps 3hrs. Of me tooling around, really zero purpose as to character leveling, economic efficiency, etc. Like I said, just obnoxiously pushing buttons and being the 11 yr. Old I remember being. 

Then I stumble into the forums and read an exchange btwn a self declared Noob and a Moderator, ending with a week of time-out and standing in the corner admonished for not understanding his part, being pushy by asking a volume of questions and apparently not responding with correct acknowledgement in between any given answer to his questions.  

My ignorance to lingo, jargon, DM'ing shorthand(OMG,POS,LOL, BCS,BTWN,) I really never would have considered the "ty" in between each response had I asked questions,.what is the protocol for messaging, where would I go to learn messaging shorthand.?. I'm not expecting free tutorials or anything but really would think that if I got a week's time-out because I pushed back with the moderators, I wouldn't think I was at fault, I would consider the Moderator mistaking position for power. After all, this is just a sex game. It's not my every waking breath importance. There are other games with less Reactionary moderators. I just wouldn't want to be suspended because I'm an idiot to technology, because I would only be upset by two things. One,my questions as to gameplay never got answered and Two, having been banned from play for a week would almost without a doubt assure no return to the game, as such hostility towards an ignorant Noob does not seem a worthy space to examine ones cartoon Kink. 

Just a Pre-Emptive query for my own edification so as not to enrage any modertors.

and....Thank You 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1

• Kenrae locked this topic

Well, you haven't really started with the right foot with this tirade. Just to point out something you just did here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Insulting someone and saying they've done something they haven't actually done (anybody reading that topic in question wouldn't recognize your "description") isn't the best way to start with that someone in question, you know? 

No, you don't need say "ty" after each response, you just need to acknowledge the existance of the other people helping you with their time again and again because they're not at your service. If you don't see the difference you'll have other problems in life far more important than anything that can happen in this forum, which doesn't really matter anyway. After all, this is just a forum for a sex game.

So, let's just write a summary:

• You don't get banned from play just by being banned from the forum.
  • Evaluating how the forum is moderated doesn't correspond to you, but to Kinkoid. Just so you know, we're just players using our time to moderate the place, not Kinkoid staff. So friendly advice: don't go this route. If you have a problem with a mod you can report them like any other using the report button at any post and I assure you another mod will be the one to take a look at it.
  • I've locked this absurd topic.

You just arrived here, so let's just forget this has ever existed. Have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1