Where did the stars go?

Liu K.

Yeah, close the Harem and then reopen it. Switch to line view and then back to grid view. Be patient. Clearing your cache means that the game needs to check your entire collection and where each girl is at in terms of stars before it can display them again.

If you still have the visual glitch, log out and back in.

If the issue still persists, clear your game cookies, then back in.

Also strongly recommend using the HH++ script.

If you're still experiencing an issue after that, then you might want to send a ticket. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

Also, let us know. HERE, in this thread I've now moved for you in the relevant section to ask questions. NOT in the Bug Reporting section. This is not a global game bug, and not worth reporting. It's a minor inconvenience you're experiencing (and no one else as far as I'm aware), so asking about it is the correct course of action, not "reporting" it.

• Thanks 1

Logging out and back in again fixed the issue so thank you for the advice; also, I took the time to read the pin in your first comment. Unless the issue is major and there isn't a relevant thread about it, I'll post my bug questions here from now on.

• Thanks 1

Happy I was able to help you and your issue is fixed. Also thanks a lot for having read and decided to follow the instructions I linked to for Bug Reporting from now on; that's much appreciated. ❤️

(Sorry if I came across as grumpy earlier on, but so many people keep posting minor questions under "Bug Reporting" even with the huge all-caps sticky prompting them not to, I tend to be a bit trigger-happy with that by now ^^). Have a great day!