Help new player Poll

Hey , i am new to Game i cant Decide which girl should i use currently i have following Girls  

21 members have voted

1. 1. The Girls are :

• Bunny
    • Juliette
    • Red Battler
    • Ankyo
    • Arcana
    • Sheheramazond
    • Princess Agate

Depends on your stats. First check what type of player you are: hardcore, know how or charm. Then use girls which have the highest points for that type.

If you click battle you'll see your level, name and an icon behind it. Hover over the icon and it'll tell you what you are. But it's easy: just concentrate on girls which have the same icon. But better yet (as mentioned): look at their scores. The higher their score for your type, the better the girl is.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

Depends on your stats. First check what type of player you are: hardcore, know how or charm. Then use girls which have the highest points for that type.

If you click battle you'll see your level, name and an icon behind it. Hover over the icon and it'll tell you what you are. But it's easy: just concentrate on girls which have the same icon. But better yet (as mentioned): look at their scores. The higher their score for your type, the better the girl is.

My type is charm btw thats new didnt knew it thanks

2 minutes ago, cboy38 said:

My type is charm btw thats new didnt knew it thanks

then I would use Juliette as alpha, and choose the ones you like the most from the other two.
you have just one charm girl at the moment.
Kimie (the last one from Dark Lord you do not have yet) is charm as well.
And so is Sung Tai Ki in your next world, and the world girl of the next world (Jennie).

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

then I would use Juliette as alpha, and choose the ones you like the most from the other two.
you have just one charm girl at the moment.
Kimie (the last one from Dark Lord you do not have yet) is charm as well.
And so is Sung Tai Ki in your next world, and the world girl of the next world (Jennie).

Just got Kimie :P i guess ima gonna use her