Recent update major problem!

gorilla1

When you updated the story and made it full screen, it made it to where I can not advance the story. Only thing on my screen is a large (but lovely) picture of Priya and nothing else. I have reported this 3 times but never got a response from you. PLEASE look into and fix this issue!

53 minutes ago, gorilla1 said:

When you updated the story and made it full screen, it made it to where I can not advance the story. Only thing on my screen is a large (but lovely) picture of Priya and nothing else. I have reported this 3 times but never got a response from you. PLEASE look into and fix this issue!

Adjust your screen view to 33% of distance (or lower) from view. Then you'll see the energy needed and the button in order to advance.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gorilla1 said:

Did you not see the sticky when you opened this section?

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

This is not only a known issue, but also already fixed. You should empty your cache and cookies and download the game afresh. The fix was deployed within 24 hours of the patch that introduced this feature, you haven't emptied your cache since then? And you're only noticing this now?

Anyways. Moving to QA in case you need further help. Don't post in Bug Reporting with individual issues you're asking about.